Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Crush Room

My purchase events were duplicated after I used Conversion API tracking. I could not edit the code to add event_id as custom parameter to avoid this issue.

Sport of Kings Forever Young

It's great to have the convenience of FB and Insta shop but it's been selling products that have been sold out. It's supposed to read inventory from Shopify through the app connection. It's leaving customers extremely frustrated and it has everything to do with bugs within your platform or bridge between Shopify and facebook. Needs to be fixed. Better to have people shop the website directly than to deal with the backlashes of this.

CarAudioStuff

The following message appears on all my ads: "A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being resumed. Try to resume in a few minutes." Tried, and tried, and it never works. Shopify support can't help. How do I get app support?

May 11, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on the Facebook Channel!

Errors like this are often returned due to brief outages, or it can be related to having incorrect permissions (for example, not having admin access to the connected ad account or pixel). In the majority of these cases the problem can be resolved by disconnecting and then reconnecting the Facebook Account that is currently connected to the Facebook Channel. This essentially resets these tokens and is often successful in allowing you to continue with setting up your ads.

I'd love to help check in on this with you to cover our basis so you can get started with your Facebook campaigns at the earliest. I'll be following up with you via email to offer assistance. Chat soon!

Nidhi | Support Specialist

GizmozTshirts

Shopify works amazing with thier app but they are Unavailable for our region while some people used VPN to access thier service

LoveAllGreen

I used this app to help my e-commerce, because now a days is really important to conect all the channels .

Technotrade Associates

Helps to promote site better and in a more structured way. The promotion of paid ads is easier with this kind of tool

Fashion Mode Création 89

Realy so glad je découvre et j'en suis ravis de vivre le plein expansion
dans ma vie professionnelle

Inspire Me T'S Inc.

I have had TONS of issues with connectng pixels, Ads and messenger ! I have been directed and redirected and asked multipple tons to add acount pages etc....Now my shop is ready to begin selling ...yet 'i m told it will be four weeks. Meanwhile , FB is quick about rejecting my shop . This whole setup is definately not user friendly for ppl like me who have zero Techy experieence ! And lastly , why try to get my money to promote my products on a Biz page that i'm unable to put to full use because my shop is still waiting review, and the requirement is i have to already be selling or posting my products first when i'm a new start-up and still setting up my Shopify store ssetup !! Totally ridiculous !

jamokstores

I use this app to get trafik to my web.What my problem is that I had not lunched my website. I am working om that now.

April 2, 2021

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I've send you an email with some resources to check out, as well as to chat if you have any questions about the process. Looking forward to hearing from you! - Jake, Shopify Support

MagNane Modas e Magazine

Estou usando para trazer mais clientes a minha loja, porém, tenho muitas dúvidas e ninguém para saná-las.
Não faço a menor ideia se vou pagar este serviço, ou quanto pagarei por ele.
Fora que meus créditos sumiram e nem usei.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17