Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Chic-ish Clothing

It's great being able to connect FB and other social media channels to my shopify. As much as I can do to make all the systems talk to each other, I want to do. However, it is not the easiest making sure the FB page is working with my shopify store. For example, my store and website are not due to launch until late August, but the FB shop feature is both displaying all the product that I don't want to be public yet and allows customers to check out.

Run Across America

Caused double-counting of conversions as it didn't properly handle removing the Pixel set in Site preferences. Seems like it would be better just to buy ads in Facebook's UX anyway

Born Noir Nails

It was such a challenge to set up this app because it blocked my website domain even though it did not violate Community Standards. Facebook made everything challenging from adding buttons to business verification. Been working on it for weeks and still working, googling and contacting FB support for help, but not much has helped me make the progress I need.

Olone Store

hard to use aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CIRCUS STORE

Hi,Facebook channel is working good. The only big problem is the connection with Instragram Shopping.

Cedar and Moss

Generally it does a good job of leading you from one required step to the next, but it's pretty convoluted in the amount of connectors and apps and business account managers and ad accounts etc. much of which is not really explained why each of those components exist and are necessary and must be independently connected. There is room for streamlining and simplifying the facebook and instagram selling experience for ecommerce businesses.

Outdoor People

Its so so hard, not intuitive. I get how necessary it is but really does it have to be this complicated?? I don't like Facebook, so i guess i find it harder than others, but im really very tech savvy. I just want to pick some products, pay some money and target people with an advert who i know will like our stuff. why is it so hard?? And why when i set an advert to spend £30 is it only taking 8p? does that mean no one saw it? how the hell do i find out about why this wont work? where is the help function? frustrated.

The Game Steward

Shopify / FB should decide if it is making apps for Professionals or Enthusiasts. Only a professional IT person could get through the hurdles to make this app work, but only a non-professional would be interested in the app’s stunted fb campaign features. Congratulations Shopify, thus this app will make almost no one happy. :-)
-5 stars for the catalog service - great.
-2 stars for the campaign setup - not good.
-Can’t link or talk to fb ad accounts even when using the same pixel.
-Can only setup mini-stub campaigns with virtually zero fb options Available.
-Can’t connect to campaigns setup in fb (which is the only way to the options)
-Can’t report back results to Shopify dash board (except the in-app mini stubb campaigns.

The catalog service is good. Perhaps just use that. That’s what we do.

PS Shopify it is like the Ragu Spaghetti Sauce Business Case. The answer after 25 years of research is there is no single most popular flavor. That’s why every maker makes 5 different flavors today. Make an app for the professionals with either full fb connectivity or full in app campaign features. Make a separate app for the enthusiasts and beginners that’s easy.

We see the problem and hence gave it 3 stars - notice how that’s the lowest picked rating...there is no middle ground.

Signed,

Enterprise Architect for Anthem Corporation (Retired)

culturebike

continua siendo muy complicada para configurar y comenzar a generar dinero, creo que deben facilitar un poco mas el setup

Working 925 Jewelry

I cannot figure out simply why my products won’t sync. I have over 2k and it only shows 45...not very user-friendly, or doesn’t work.

August 4, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and I'm sorry to hear that the majority of your products are not syncing correctly. I'd like to take a closer look at this issue to see if I can help at all, so I will be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you on this. Please get back to me there if you're still requiring assistance. -Victor, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4