Facebook channel

Facebook channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

nftbrands

need to connect a facebook account in order to use this. so terrible the old way of connecting the pixel was so much better and easier. please change it back

Marchionna Couture

Die Grundfunktion der App und die Einrichtung des FB-Shops funktioniert gut, aber im Detail könnte mit wenigen Anpassungen ein viel besseres Nutzererlebniss erzeugt werden. 1. Übermittlung der weiteren Bilder über "additional_
image_link" Attribut in den Datenfeed 2. Datenkontrolle und Hinweis bei z.B. Texten oder Optionen, die in Facebook zu Fehlern führen können (z.B.

oder Tags in Description) Sollte es dazu Hinweise und Tipps gehen, dann würde wir uns über eine Nachricht freuen. Eine erste Support-Anfrage wurde mit Fragen Sie bei Facbeook nach beantwortet, wobei die Daten klar nicht von Shopify übermittelt wurden.

Chef Gina’s™ Mini Food

This is not the best app. It was working fine for a bit and now it disconnected Facebook and won't connect my FB Store. I can't even do an ad thru this app. Pretty much useless. There is no one to help with this issue. Also, be aware that when you connect, The app has full power over your FB account as an administrator. Let's hope someone doesn't get ticked and delete everything we worked for.

REGALOS MX SHOP

"reinstall"
message
Hi "This page can't be loaded right now A technical problem prevented this page from loading. Reload this page, visit another page in Facebook Ads, or try again later."

Catear Ltd Co.

Once I set up this app Facebook restricted my advertising and when I sent my ID in for review I was permanently restricted. If someone could point me in the right direction to appeal this decision I would be more than thankful!

July 1, 2021

Hey there,

Luke here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us, we really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you have been facing regarding your restricted Ad account. While Facebook has full control over all suspensions, I am follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here as I believe we can help to get this set up properly for you.

Luke | Shopify Support

Crush Room

My purchase events were duplicated after I used Conversion API tracking. I could not edit the code to add event_id as custom parameter to avoid this issue.

Sport of Kings Forever Young

It's great to have the convenience of FB and Insta shop but it's been selling products that have been sold out. It's supposed to read inventory from Shopify through the app connection. It's leaving customers extremely frustrated and it has everything to do with bugs within your platform or bridge between Shopify and facebook. Needs to be fixed. Better to have people shop the website directly than to deal with the backlashes of this.

CarAudioStuff

The following message appears on all my ads: "A problem with Facebook prevented your activity from being resumed. Try to resume in a few minutes." Tried, and tried, and it never works. Shopify support can't help. How do I get app support?

May 11, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on the Facebook Channel!

Errors like this are often returned due to brief outages, or it can be related to having incorrect permissions (for example, not having admin access to the connected ad account or pixel). In the majority of these cases the problem can be resolved by disconnecting and then reconnecting the Facebook Account that is currently connected to the Facebook Channel. This essentially resets these tokens and is often successful in allowing you to continue with setting up your ads.

I'd love to help check in on this with you to cover our basis so you can get started with your Facebook campaigns at the earliest. I'll be following up with you via email to offer assistance. Chat soon!

Nidhi | Support Specialist

GizmozTshirts

Shopify works amazing with thier app but they are Unavailable for our region while some people used VPN to access thier service

LoveAllGreen

I used this app to help my e-commerce, because now a days is really important to conect all the channels .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17