Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

•SieLayStyLe•

It is one of the most effective sales channels if it is not the MOST as it is generating sales and creating the right exposure to increase demand

Harvest Moon Seafood

very helpful heled me set up my account. looking forward to gettting more sales using this site. we will continue to manage and adjust as needed.

TENDER WIDE

i think this appit is better for help the others to growing the business and take the business very easly and fast

TopKinder Shop

I use this application to help me grow my business, to increase sales from the traffic brought to the site.

Your-PetsHeaven

It's good but I still haven't gotten used to it. I think it can be made more user friendly because the installation can be a little bit confusing

Valentini Garage Works

Just starting using this feature and looking forward to learning more about it as I use it more often.

Charter for Compassion

There's a lot going on. Which is good and bad! It seems like the app expect you to already know a lot before you get to use it. It's an uphill learning curve, which again, it's exciting and sort of overwhelming at the same time.

Great White Gifts

I was concerned about needing to setup everything but it only took a few mouse clicks. Good job, it seemed pretty seemless.

Polar Vibes

I use this app to sell my products, it works well, just wish it was a bit less to follow in order to make it happen

charlosynoli

The Fb add is easy to configure and conect to your shopify account. The problem is with the facebook bussines account itself.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54