Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Compact Camping Concepts

It was a little confusing, but I was able to figure it out. Nicely designed and had good menus to navigate with good descriptions and help hints. As with everything Facebook, it has room for improvement, but should be a viable addition to our marketing.

𝛀mego

Didn't work the first time, had to refresh a lot on the Facebook and Shopify end of things and then it worked the second time.

Happy Milky

Easy to use. User friendly. A bit complicated to know which account to use, but it works. I used it to create a shopify eshop.

LGND DOLLA BOUTIQUE

it did what it was suppose to do except some things i am still trying to figure how to set. but overall it was great

Travel Dreemzz

We use Facebook and Instagram to promote our business, provide content to our followers, and keep our customers updated on new additions to our Collections.

thecharmingbastard

It worked really well. I had no issues setting up this sales channel. I look forward to all the traffic I will attract.

Horizon Phone Accessories

it was little complicated to use it and kind of expensive. it was hard to figure it out in the beginning but later on i was able to manage it. they should definitely lower the advertisement prices.

The Jesse Shop

it seems good, I don't use it yet but the installation was fast. I hope it can fulfill my need. Thanks anyway

Deine Welt Laden

nach ersten Startschwierigkeiten dann doch ganz easy. Wenn es jetzt noch Facebook schafft, dass Konto nicht erstmal zu schliessen ist alles gut.

Trea Butter

the app has not been installed yet. detailed experience will updated once the app has been used. thank you for your concern.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20