Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Ghazi Leather Industries

I used this app to build my business more if It runs good I will keep doing use this app and also share as much as I can

COMPAGNON DE VIE

I use this app since I advertise more on Facebook and Instagram. I think right now, the app is getting better, but they're still room for improvement.

Clown IT LLC

good for new. I'm a new black own business woman who really looking forward to stared my new business.

Bluing Shop

I used this app to help me sell my product on facebook, i realy like it , and i hope if there is app to manage everything

Handicrafts Galleria

I used this app to draw more customers to my store. So, it is good that I am able to connect to people whom I do not know thru this app. It adds another dimension to my store.

Motor Rag International BIKERS COUNT

it was super easy, didn't need to understand anything just cklick. like it- but now I'm worried about getting tricked

Jey-Da

its really fascinating app. its user friendly and i liked it for my shopify store. we are well converting now.

Sage Health Solutions

great and quick integration, only issue are the policies blocking certain items we sell on our store

Bubble It Drinks

I first had problems when using Firefox instead of Chrome. Then it went well!
The app was easy to set up.
A bit scary about all the data we have to share with facebook though...

Raum Rome Paris

Vielä ei ole kertynyt suurta kokemusta tästä appista, mutta toivottavasti tämä auttaa verkkokaupan tuotteiden myynnissä.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63