Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
January 28, 2023

I need help connecting my view store on instagram i did everything fb and instagram asked me to do c

SoulTreebeadingco
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited January 25, 2023

Excelente os dois para interação social e para empresa estou começando usar agora não tenho avaliação definida ainda. Logo terei dados para dar essa avaliação.

Achei Aqui Oferta
Brazil
Time spent using app: 12 days
September 19, 2022

great channel to promote leads and sales! Wish you provided more quick technical support to customers!

Pharaoh Marble Furniture
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 15, 2022

I initially had issues with the set up, but after working with support I was able to successfully integrate this app into my Shopify site and can now funnel new customers to my site with ease

Worthy Jams
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 18, 2022

Bonjour,
Je vous contact au sujet de mon pixel Facebook, l'évènement achat ce déclenche parfois autre part que sur la page de confirmation de commande. Pourriez vous m'aider s'il vous plaît ? ou vous joindre ?
Merci à vous . Cordialement

Capricedechat
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 19, 2022

Plugin is ok, would be nice if it included some way to embed your facebook feed. It's alright for ads and that's about it. If Facebook were to add embed for posts and feed that would be a huge plus!

Hemmavid
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 1, 2022

請問如何回覆發表文章中顧客的留言? 沒有看到可以直接回覆的視窗...如何及時知道有人留言給我 ? 有個客戶半個月前黎顏給我要我的聯絡方式 但我隔半個月無意中看到留言 有些懊惱 .....請問如何設定可以即時知道有留言

Gravity Customization
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 29 days
Edited December 15, 2021

UPDATE: I was able to get Instagram Shopping to work by resolving small issues that I didn't know were related. For example, removing Gift Cards from the Facebook Sales Channel. Now that it is working it seems like a good app. Couldn't get Instagram Shopping to work. For some reason we weren't approved for Shopping. Facebook tells me to talk to Shopify, Shopify tells me to talk to Facebook. I've been getting the runaround for weeks now and it is super frustrating. Two stars because the Facebook shop worked fine.

Po Campo
Time spent using app: 12 months
Meta replied December 15, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with setting up the Instagram Shopping feature. Although Facebook handles these reviews directly - I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication and see where I can help.

Adil | Shopify

Edited November 8, 2021

Changing this review to 4 stars. The issue was taken care of by Robyn in support. It seems the app works, the issue is with Facebook which is very difficult and glitchy to setup. Following Robyn's directions, I was able to get it to work. I give the app 4 stars because I find FB problematic to deal with. This is not the app's fault. If you have trouble accept the offer of support from Shopify and it should work. ORIGINAL REVIEW: App shows in my products as available channel but on my business FB page I see NO products in the catalog. I gave this a few days to possibly load, but it just is not working. I used this app before and it disconnected often. Until this is fixed, it is useless!

Tin Can Sally
Time spent using app: 10 months
Meta replied October 28, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with getting your products to sync with Facebook. I'm going to take a closer look at your account and send you a direct email so I can open up the lines of communication and help you get set up properly.

Robyn | Shopify

July 19, 2021

I am currently running some ads and the traffic to my website has picked up! Handy app to have installed.

Anitamaria