Facebook channel

Facebook channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

SEHRISH SALEEM

Great App easy to setup and on top excellent Customer Support by Jason . Helped out of the way to sort the FB Commerce account approval. Provided sugggestions around what can we do to get our account approved which sure is not part of their job. Thanks!!

September 16, 2021

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with the performance of the app. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Jason | Shopify Support

Sizy

At first I was worried the app wouldn't be as feature reach as I was hoping, but it seamlessly integrates with their business suite with little to no technical knowledge required. Would recommend.

Buck Stalker Attractants

I use this app to sell on Facebook and it has worked well thus far. It is easy to add all my products to my facebook page.

Red Cypress Clothing

Good app struggled however I have issues with adding Instagram. I am currently running some ads and the traffic to my website is reasonable.

DreamFam

A friend of mine showed me this app and since then I use it.What a great app, I absolutely love it. It improves my store so much.

¡Es para ti!

La recomiendo, se sincronizan perfectamente los productos. Hasta ahora no he tenido problema alguno, todo lo contrario. A mi tienda https://www.esparati.mx/ le va perfecto.

Gemini Crow Sauce Company

Wonderful app! Great for my business. I am growing be leaps and bounds each and every month. Gonna be doing this full time soon.

Jett Sauce

I'm amazed at how easy this was... Shopify really improved on integration and making this process easy.

jplandcraft

I use this App to help me move my store with all the products to facebook. I will need the support of your well trained experts to complete the task.

Besafeworld

Very good, hopefully it will also bring very more commerce and likes to the site. Increasing the visibility of e-commerce is also a good thing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 251 252