Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Pop Store

app muito bom me ajudou muito com as postagens no facebook vale a pena ter esse incrível app na sua loja

Mckinley Sales

good and easy experience adding Facebook. I will certainly advise others to use facebook for advertising their online stores and all other stores and endeavors they may have. Thank you Facebook for being there for me and all others who wish to advertise with you. This has certainly encouraged me to continue with my online business because I know that this advertising module is there for me and will always be there to help me with my needs as a store owner to be confident in all that I do for sales and Facebook has my back in the advertising industry for all who seek their online businesses, so I say trust them to do their very bests to take your business to the next level and far beyond. Again I say Thanks to Facebook for all that they are doing to keep me afloat in this ecommerce business that I may also help others and give them great tips on advertising.

Le privilège de la santé

I like this app, it's useful and fast. Since many years I use Facebook. I love the way to know people.

Zmatical

Very good use and tracking and integration and everything and everything and everything and everything

Sexta Fórmula

Pues qué puedo decir. Llegar a esta aplicación luego de haber soñado con tener mi tienda tanto en Facebook como en Instagram, además de ayudar a configurar píxeles y ofrecer un canal de marketing más directo, ha sido sencillamente maravilloso. Hasta ahora todo va bien. Actualizaré esta experiencia más adelante.

Eat.Sleep.Tea

This app works perfectly with Facebook Business Manager and Commerce and helped me to streamline everything.

TeamMomDesigns

This did almost everything for me, it's very intuitive and super easy to use. I recommend for new and experienced users.

www.kickstarters.com.ph

It was good and Easy to setup looking forward to using the application in connection to the Shopify website builder

Ego Kouture

With following directions, this app is easy to install. I have not had it long enough to give complete experience but so far so good.

Le Dragon Argenté

Used to help promote my shop on both Instagram and Facebook. Just wish it could help fix the bot for approval of products!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89