Faire: Köp wholesale , 189 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
5 april 2024

It won't download to my Shopify store. It was there, but now it will not let me reinstall.

Sweet Teens Boutique
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
31 mars 2024

Good app! Redesign makes it much easier to use. Saves me a lot of time uploading products to my website.

The Plant Lady SF
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
8 april 2024

I have used Faire for the first time in March at the start of my business. My overall experience from start to finish was really suave actually. I immediately found a brand that I recognized and thankfully the minimum spend limit was not overwhelming considering I am just starting out. I really love the app and come here often to view inventory. I am hopeful that all my future experiences will be just as great. One can only hope....<3

Daej Beauty Supply LLC
24 dagar användning av appen
19 mars 2024

Love this app simple and easy to use fast and best way to find new products for my store

littleshopofkindness
Storbritannien
4 månader användning av appen
23 januari 2024

Faire makes purchasing for my business easy and streamlined. I also like how I can have exclusivity for 90 days in my area for the goods! Helps to keep bringing in locals to our store for certain goods and to other local stores for others.

Earthlight Minerals & Gifts
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
27 mars 2024

Huge selection. Easy to find fun new products.

Bolt & Spool
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
21 mars 2024

Signing up for Faire - I think 4-5 years ago was the best thing we did!

SpiceItUpLBI
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
22 mars 2024

Selection has been great and any time I've needed support, they have been able to help and solve the learning curve connecting my platforms

Maison Khloe
Kanada
5 månader användning av appen
8 februari 2024

I love Faire! So easy to navigate. Love the Shopify Integration...this makes things so seamless and easy!

Adabells
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
28 mars 2024

I am very happy with the products that are available on Faire and how easy the platform is to navigate. I do find a lot of the vendors take a significant amount of time to deliver on orders but that is not unusual in this business.

FEMME AND FAWN