FAM: Fully Automated Marketing

FAM: Fully Automated Marketing

by Sumo

All-in-one app that does your Email Marketing for you

Alef Bet Jewelry by Paula

Takes the ease out out of emailing.
Won't replace what you need to send, but it does take the burden of sending more often.
Totally worth buying.

Chill Boys

Wow! FAM is our new favorite app! They make it so easy to generate high-quality email marketing content. The process is automated, so we just hit approve for the messages we like and our customers see fresh and engaging content on a regular basis. We saw an immediate positive impact on orders. The support team is also very friendly and knowledgable! This is a must-have app to help any store grow. Great job!

Viettown Apparel

This app is extremely immature at this time. Great concept, but as echoed by some of the reviews here, the formatting of these emails have a lot of room for improvement. Auto-created emails are great, but if there is something you don't like about the format, you can't simply edit it but rather regenerate and hope for the best.

November 4, 2019

Hey there,

Appreciate the kind words and the honest feedback!

We hear you loud and clear on the editing, as well as not wanting to regenerate it 10 times just for a good email.

Working on some HUGE capabilities that'll change this for you and give you more autonomy in editing parts of the email you don't like. Keep an eye out for the update soon. :)

Men's Mercantile

Great concept but the execution needs work. Biggest issue for me was just sloppy looking emails. Text bleeding off the edges, no ability to edit the design or product offerings. Instagram emails also looked sloppy and regenerate button was very stubborn at times continually regenerating the same email. Hope improvements can be made in many areas.

October 31, 2019

Hey there!

Appreciate the honest review. :)

Some of the stuff you mentioned, like the text bleeding and Instagram emails, are stuff we're actively fixing right now. As for the email quality and editing capabilities, those are also high on our priority and something we're looking to level up. This has been echoed by customers and we want to make sure FAM is as robust as possible for your email needs.

Would encourage you to check back in a month as we've got a lot of what you've shared, as well as other improvements, in our November pipeline. :)

Until then, we still love you. <3

Mannequin Mall

Already got several sales with it. If you are a lazy e-commerce owner that has been neglecting your email list, i think you have to get this app. Right now the emails look a little ugly, but this is just the first version and it works so I’m excited for the future of it. I’m happy with the app.

Haloheadband Canada

The main reason for my negative feedback is a total lack of any kind of metrics except for the revenue. All you see is that your campaign was sent on a particular date but you don't know how many emails were delivered, how many bounced, who opened, clicked or unsubscribed. Basically, you have to trust that the app successfully delivers the emails to all your subscribers but what happens if not? You might be under a wrong impression if you don't know what is going on. Any business that is serious about email marketing needs those basic metrics to run successful campaigns and make necessary adjustments. Furthermore, you have no control over the content or images used in the generated emails. All you can change is the subject. I added one star for the support as they quickly replied to the questions I had. Overall, I regret spending so much time on exploring this app. I am going to uninstall and request a refund now. I don't remember last time I left a negative review but this app leaves so much to be desired that I feel obliged to share my thoughts with the community. And I hope my feedback would help the company make improvements in the future.

October 30, 2019

Hey Tim,

Appreciate your feedback!

Stats are something we're 100% adding to FAM, as it'll provide a lot more insight into how your campaigns are performing. As for editing capabilities, we're still figuring out the optimal amount of customization to allow for store owners, but that's something on the way as well.

Appreciate your kind words about our Support team! Sorry to hear there was some wonkiness in the Shopify import of your customers. Glad to hear it's sorted now, and would love to stay in touch so you can use FAM as we continue to add more awesome features. :)

Love you!

TheAnimeSupply

Was so happy and intrigued by FAM and was really enjoying the program although my emails were bugging out a bit and I contacted support to help fix it and they responded once then never again, also the inability to edit the generated emails is a massive downfall, This app has so much potential but lack of support and wide range of ability in the program has lead to its downfall.

October 30, 2019

Hey Josh!

Thanks for the honest review. Feedback like yours helps us go in the right direction in improving FAM.

Re: Support contact:

One of our Support Engineers, Garry, replied to your original email that came from your personal Ja****14***@gmail.com account. When you replied to Garry's email from your info@, we wrote back another email, but got an error saying "Recipient address rejected: user info@theanimesupply.com does not exist".

Since then, I've reached out to your personal email both from my daniel (at) sumo (dot) com account as well as our Support account. Doesn't seem like you got them - we're definitely not ignoring you. :)

If you could please check for our messages and get back to us then we'd be happy to help you find a solution, so you can move forward with helping your store generate some more $$$.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Pawsome Doggie

I'd been using an expensive email service since launching my ecommerce store on Shopify in 2016. Sometimes it worked. Sometimes it didn't. What it did do was take up a lot of time AND a lot of my money.

Enter FAM. Super simple emails. Not always the prettiest, and I would like to be able to control them more--how they look, how often they go out, metrics after the fact, which is why I'm giving them only 4 stars--but they WORK.

Within 24 hours of my first FAM email going out, I had more sales in that time period than the entire week before.

Snowy Joey

I've got a small Shopify store selling a really niche product (snow cone syrups). I'm paying FAM a base price of $20/mth + $.05 per dollar made after I cross $500 in revenue generated by FAM.

I run Google ads to bring in new leads, and send them into Shopify for FAM to automatically send out my emails (which it writes and designs for me).

I only have a handful of new leads coming in each day because my store is small, but automatically sending them through FAM has sold 2 of my $130 snow cone syrup packages in the first week.

So I've paid $20 to make $260.

I only ever logged into FAM once to approve the emails. I didn't need to write a whole bunch of emails and sequence them. I just had to click an "Approve" button and now i have a weekly email selling my products automatically.

My Mom runs the business and doesn't have time to figure out how to send an email campaign every week. And she wouldn't know how to write it well to convert anyway. FAM solves that problem now and my Mom can focus on making snow cones.

Life is soo much sweeter when you're part of the FAM :)

elementalpromise

I saved a ton of time not having to come up with marketing messages for my email list.
I still used Mailchimp for some emails and landing pages, but this is a big time saver for just regular emails to keep my list engaged.
I no longer need to struggle to come up with something. I love how it uses my content to generate new messages as well.
I also like how responsive they are when I had questions.

Previous 1