FAM: Fully Automated Marketing

FAM: Fully Automated Marketing

by Sumo

Free subscribe form, plus your Email Marketing done for you

Pawsome Doggie

I'd been using an expensive email service since launching my ecommerce store on Shopify in 2016. Sometimes it worked. Sometimes it didn't. What it did do was take up a lot of time AND a lot of my money.

Enter FAM. Super simple emails. Not always the prettiest, and I would like to be able to control them more--how they look, how often they go out, metrics after the fact, which is why I'm giving them only 4 stars--but they WORK.

Within 24 hours of my first FAM email going out, I had more sales in that time period than the entire week before.

Snowy Joey

I've got a small Shopify store selling a really niche product (snow cone syrups). I'm paying FAM a base price of $20/mth + $.05 per dollar made after I cross $500 in revenue generated by FAM.

I run Google ads to bring in new leads, and send them into Shopify for FAM to automatically send out my emails (which it writes and designs for me).

I only have a handful of new leads coming in each day because my store is small, but automatically sending them through FAM has sold 2 of my $130 snow cone syrup packages in the first week.

So I've paid $20 to make $260.

I only ever logged into FAM once to approve the emails. I didn't need to write a whole bunch of emails and sequence them. I just had to click an "Approve" button and now i have a weekly email selling my products automatically.

My Mom runs the business and doesn't have time to figure out how to send an email campaign every week. And she wouldn't know how to write it well to convert anyway. FAM solves that problem now and my Mom can focus on making snow cones.

Life is soo much sweeter when you're part of the FAM :)

elementalpromise

I saved a ton of time not having to come up with marketing messages for my email list.
I still used Mailchimp for some emails and landing pages, but this is a big time saver for just regular emails to keep my list engaged.
I no longer need to struggle to come up with something. I love how it uses my content to generate new messages as well.
I also like how responsive they are when I had questions.

Fencing Shoes

Great App for our store. I run several side hustles and I had no time to take care of my email marketing for this one. I am very pleased with this system as it creates very creative emails not only related to your shop but also gathering pictures from your Insta.

Bare Performance Nutrition

FAM has been an excellent addition to our e-commerce platform! Previously we were not taking full advantage of email marketing and FAM has helped us re-engage our audience and increase sales! Highly recommended and two thumbs up to the FAM team.

casa de sante

So far so good - great support, very responsive. Generated money already, very impressed. Would recommend.

Wild Foods

Been using this product for a couple of months now, the thing has been amazing! So much time has been freed up and the response has been very clear with the ROI

Tenikle

The Carna Asada Burrito of email marketing.

Everyone loves Carne Asada Burritos—No one loves to write email marketing campaigns.

FAM turns your email marketing into a juicy Carne Asada Burrito that makes you money.

Generate tasty & fresh marketing emails at the click of a button. These are super effective campaigns too because FAM worked out the meat and cheese of what makes a highly-converting email.

Best part is guac isn't extra... So you're only really paying for sales they bring in.

Happy to write a great review about this, because FAM picks up where our ads leave off. FAM is turning our new traffic into sales and our past customers into repeat customers. It’s like having our sales funnel on autopilot.

Caffeine and Kilos Inc

Creates great emails for us, which saves us hours each week. They look great and convert better than when we did them ourselves. Highly recommend.

BORCIK

I use this app to save me hours a week, and money from a marketing professional. While its basic right now they seem to be working on some features that I am excited for.

2 Next