FAM: Fully Automated Marketing

FAM: Fully Automated Marketing

by Sumo

Free subscribe form, plus your Email Marketing done for you

Men's Mercantile

Great concept but the execution needs work. Biggest issue for me was just sloppy looking emails. Text bleeding off the edges, no ability to edit the design or product offerings. Instagram emails also looked sloppy and regenerate button was very stubborn at times continually regenerating the same email. Hope improvements can be made in many areas.

October 31, 2019

Hey there!

Appreciate the honest review. :)

Some of the stuff you mentioned, like the text bleeding and Instagram emails, are stuff we're actively fixing right now. As for the email quality and editing capabilities, those are also high on our priority and something we're looking to level up. This has been echoed by customers and we want to make sure FAM is as robust as possible for your email needs.

Would encourage you to check back in a month as we've got a lot of what you've shared, as well as other improvements, in our November pipeline. :)

Until then, we still love you. <3

Haloheadband Canada

The main reason for my negative feedback is a total lack of any kind of metrics except for the revenue. All you see is that your campaign was sent on a particular date but you don't know how many emails were delivered, how many bounced, who opened, clicked or unsubscribed. Basically, you have to trust that the app successfully delivers the emails to all your subscribers but what happens if not? You might be under a wrong impression if you don't know what is going on. Any business that is serious about email marketing needs those basic metrics to run successful campaigns and make necessary adjustments. Furthermore, you have no control over the content or images used in the generated emails. All you can change is the subject. I added one star for the support as they quickly replied to the questions I had. Overall, I regret spending so much time on exploring this app. I am going to uninstall and request a refund now. I don't remember last time I left a negative review but this app leaves so much to be desired that I feel obliged to share my thoughts with the community. And I hope my feedback would help the company make improvements in the future.

October 30, 2019

Hey Tim,

Appreciate your feedback!

Stats are something we're 100% adding to FAM, as it'll provide a lot more insight into how your campaigns are performing. As for editing capabilities, we're still figuring out the optimal amount of customization to allow for store owners, but that's something on the way as well.

Appreciate your kind words about our Support team! Sorry to hear there was some wonkiness in the Shopify import of your customers. Glad to hear it's sorted now, and would love to stay in touch so you can use FAM as we continue to add more awesome features. :)

Love you!