FAM: Fully Automated Marketing

FAM: Fully Automated Marketing

by Sumo

Free subscribe form, plus your Email Marketing done for you

Alef Bet Jewelry by Paula

Takes the ease out out of emailing.
Won't replace what you need to send, but it does take the burden of sending more often.
Totally worth buying.

Chill Boys

Wow! FAM is our new favorite app! They make it so easy to generate high-quality email marketing content. The process is automated, so we just hit approve for the messages we like and our customers see fresh and engaging content on a regular basis. We saw an immediate positive impact on orders. The support team is also very friendly and knowledgable! This is a must-have app to help any store grow. Great job!

Mannequin Mall

Already got several sales with it. If you are a lazy e-commerce owner that has been neglecting your email list, i think you have to get this app. Right now the emails look a little ugly, but this is just the first version and it works so I’m excited for the future of it. I’m happy with the app.

Snowy Joey

I've got a small Shopify store selling a really niche product (snow cone syrups). I'm paying FAM a base price of $20/mth + $.05 per dollar made after I cross $500 in revenue generated by FAM.

I run Google ads to bring in new leads, and send them into Shopify for FAM to automatically send out my emails (which it writes and designs for me).

I only have a handful of new leads coming in each day because my store is small, but automatically sending them through FAM has sold 2 of my $130 snow cone syrup packages in the first week.

So I've paid $20 to make $260.

I only ever logged into FAM once to approve the emails. I didn't need to write a whole bunch of emails and sequence them. I just had to click an "Approve" button and now i have a weekly email selling my products automatically.

My Mom runs the business and doesn't have time to figure out how to send an email campaign every week. And she wouldn't know how to write it well to convert anyway. FAM solves that problem now and my Mom can focus on making snow cones.

Life is soo much sweeter when you're part of the FAM :)

elementalpromise

I saved a ton of time not having to come up with marketing messages for my email list.
I still used Mailchimp for some emails and landing pages, but this is a big time saver for just regular emails to keep my list engaged.
I no longer need to struggle to come up with something. I love how it uses my content to generate new messages as well.
I also like how responsive they are when I had questions.

Fencing Shoes

Great App for our store. I run several side hustles and I had no time to take care of my email marketing for this one. I am very pleased with this system as it creates very creative emails not only related to your shop but also gathering pictures from your Insta.

Bare Performance Nutrition

FAM has been an excellent addition to our e-commerce platform! Previously we were not taking full advantage of email marketing and FAM has helped us re-engage our audience and increase sales! Highly recommended and two thumbs up to the FAM team.

casa de sante

So far so good - great support, very responsive. Generated money already, very impressed. Would recommend.

Wild Foods

Been using this product for a couple of months now, the thing has been amazing! So much time has been freed up and the response has been very clear with the ROI

Tenikle

The Carna Asada Burrito of email marketing.

Everyone loves Carne Asada Burritos—No one loves to write email marketing campaigns.

FAM turns your email marketing into a juicy Carne Asada Burrito that makes you money.

Generate tasty & fresh marketing emails at the click of a button. These are super effective campaigns too because FAM worked out the meat and cheese of what makes a highly-converting email.

Best part is guac isn't extra... So you're only really paying for sales they bring in.

Happy to write a great review about this, because FAM picks up where our ads leave off. FAM is turning our new traffic into sales and our past customers into repeat customers. It’s like having our sales funnel on autopilot.

Previous 1