Fancy Coming Soon

Fancy Coming Soon

by Little Feats

A stunning, advanced & customizable coming soon page

Lore Sparks

I wish I installed this app sooner. I had been struggling to create a landing page for about 3 or 4 days and almost gave up. Fancy Coming Soon has made the process so simple!!!! Especially for a non developer like me. I highly recommend this app. The customer support is so helpful and fixed an issue I had with my logo.

May 7, 2019

It was a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Minas Sportswear

Amazing customer service, they were quick and helped me to have my coming soon page online in minutes

Diamantine UK

This app is by the far the best coming soon app in the market and service is amazing at such an affordable price. Very happy with this service

ReviveScience

I have very little website knowledge and found the app easy and intuitive to use. I struggled with customising a feature and was amazed at the level of support I received. Muhammad is great and offered exceptional online customer support.

Lips By Alexander

This app has exceeded my expectations. Even when I ran into a concern, Muhammad immediately stepped in as assisted. Thank you so much!

Not Bad Days

Fast loading. Great and quick support. Reasonable price. All you need to get your coming soon page working in minutes. I highly recommend it. Thanks for your time, my friend!

BAIOBAY

Great app, would recommend 100% !
Thank you again for your help setting up my coming soon page, this is exactly what I was looking for !

Trofeo Coatings

Great service and great price nothing more I can ask for. Thank you again for the help. I appreciate it

Haute Girl Co

This app is so amazing! It provides a ton of themes that can be customized to fit your brand. It also has great support. I appreciate the help of Muhammad when trying to locate a specific color for a theme and he also showed me how to add it so I can be consistent with my store once it opens.

ELEVENTH HOUR

Amazing!! Worked very closely with me on all my needs! Highly recommend. Very easy set up! No complaints here.