Fancy FAQ

Responsive FAQ Page & FAQ Templates – Easy to create

Free plan available

The Spoonie Society

Location Australia

I have tried contacting the app 4 separate times for support in configuring the app and NEVER heard back a single time. Absolutely pathetic and paying for a service I can't use with 0 support. Incredibly disappointing as is not easy to configure and zero customer service.

April 15, 2021

We are trying to cover a different time zone people. if
you need any support please write support@wedesignthemes.com or dtapps-support@iamdesigning.com or chat box with in the app

FB Community Mobile Farmers Market

This app deleted all of the pages in the store. I couldn't figure out what happened until I noticed it in my activity log. No explanation and no solution provided. Very disappointed.

April 15, 2021

This app not deleted your page until you try to hit delete them.. also its ask confirmation before delete

AluFresco Ltd

Having spent some time inputting all my FAQs and adjusting aesthetics etc, I was unhappy with the preview as it wasn't close enough to my websites appearance - I have sent multiple queries regarding design/fonts/etc but received no response. I also contacted to see if paying for an upgrade would improve my chances of getting some design help or even a reponse from the support team - Again, no response. It's a real shame as the app is pretty straight fwd and on paper, offers better value than other apps

April 15, 2021

We are here to help.. for any queries pls reply to support@wedesignthemes.com or dtapps-support@iamdesigning.com

Formkraft

Location Germany
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Upon using the app the creating pages function doesn't work (Slim Server Error). Many times upon updating values or data, the display doesn't update... need to reload the faq admin page.
Clunky interface and unoptimised workflow.

Bullabaloo

Really happy with this app. Simple to use and it looks great. Arun is really helpful and very quick to get back to you. I would highly recommend this app if you are looking for something that is efficient and looks good.

BatianFashion

Location Kenya

Nice App to display your FAQs. I can add and arrange my FAQs into my product pages. I highly recommend