FAQ & Simple Accordions

FAQ & Simple Accordions

by Zooomy

FAQ app - Add custom Accordions & FAQ to your store

The Backroad Boutique

Great app and great service! Highly recommend!! Zooomy has exceptional customer service! They work quickly and are extremely nice!

Myngen

Amazing app, but sometimes their javascript doesn't load and shows empty space, I wish they can give a tip on how to pre-load their script for that case.

GastroPro

This app does exactly what it promises.
I would suggest it for everybody looking for such a solution.
It is a very good choice and made my life much easier.

Southern Seahorse Boutique

I had a couple questions regarding setting up the app. I was able to get very quick email support to help me get this app running. I love the look! It is an easy app to utilize too.

March 14, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We do our best to provide support as quick as possible. Please do check our other apps :)

Copper Pistol

I really enjoy this app! It cleans up my page a ton and makes me look like I actually know "what I am doing" when it comes to my website! I wish it walked you through a little better when initially setting it up but with a little trial and error I figured it out in less then 30 min!

March 14, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We will definitely work on making better install tutorials in the next release.

Soy Republic

This works as expected and it was pretty easy to setup. An essential app for any store. Great app and great customer service!

March 10, 2019

We appreciate you taking time to post a review for us. Thank you very much. Please do check our other useful apps. :)

Divine Treasures Boutique

This app has been a great addition to our website in helping to answer lots of frequently asked questions our customers have and saving me time.

March 14, 2019

We are happy to know you liked our app. We hope the FAQs would reduce some of your customer support :)

Happily Ever Aften

I felt like my FAQ was extremely long and gave my viewers that "oh gosh" feeling when opening open the page. With this app, everything is condensed and looks super clean. Ive seen other sites that had the Question/Answer drop downs and I was always curious about how to get that for my store. So Im 100% grateful that Zooomy came out with their version. It's simply perfect! I plan to use this feature on multiple pages.

Goshwara

I was not sure to use it because the app did not have any reviews, but I installed it, and now I'm super happy.
Customer service is amazing, quick response and efficiency. The App is exactly what I wanted, clean and easy for customers. I recommend it 100% !!