FAQ & Simple Accordions

FAQ & Simple Accordions

by Zooomy

FAQ app - Add custom Accordions & FAQ to your store

Southern Grace Shoppe

During the revamp of our site, this app was added. Great app and service. Love all the apps by this developer! Adds a bit of life to my site. Thank you so much!

Chic Couture - Simply Sophisticated Elegance

The Zoomy team really stepped up in my time of need. I needed a revamp fast and fast is what I got! The customer service was exceptional. The app is good for providing a good FAQ.

Pretty.fi

Its cheap but the interface is super difficult to use and there is more bugs than features. You get it it work but is it worth all the work?

MotoTech - Never Stop Evolving

This is a great app for displaying FAQ and listing information in an accordion form. Their support team have been very quick and resourceful and helping us solve issues.

Clothing & Cactus Boutique

I love this app so much! It takes a little bit of time to get it customized to how you want it, but once it's on your site it is so worth it! My FAQ page is organized and easy to read, and I love how it looks!

The Backroad Boutique

Great app and great service! Highly recommend!! Zooomy has exceptional customer service! They work quickly and are extremely nice!

Myngen

This is the industry standard app. Simple to use, super easy to customize, can be easily installed in any page or multiple pages. Super fast helpful customer support can help you with your installation or customization. I recommend this app from others!!!
5 STARS RATING!
My website now looks professional, gives better conversion rates!

GastroPro

This app does exactly what it promises.
I would suggest it for everybody looking for such a solution.
It is a very good choice and made my life much easier.

Southern Seahorse Boutique

I had a couple questions regarding setting up the app. I was able to get very quick email support to help me get this app running. I love the look! It is an easy app to utilize too.

March 14, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We do our best to provide support as quick as possible. Please do check our other apps :)

Copper Pistol

I really enjoy this app! It cleans up my page a ton and makes me look like I actually know "what I am doing" when it comes to my website! I wish it walked you through a little better when initially setting it up but with a little trial and error I figured it out in less then 30 min!

March 14, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We will definitely work on making better install tutorials in the next release.

Previous 1