Accordion FAQ

Accordion FAQ

by Elfsight

FAQ app - add Accordion FAQ to Shopify website

Eazei Store

After trying about 6 different apps, I finally found the right FAQ app. This app does exactly what a FAQ app is supposed to do. Look good, is easy to use and doesn't take loads of time to set up. I love this app and would recommend trying it before any others. It's worth paying for an excellent looking FAQ page..

Loika

So easy to use. I have been playing with it since last night and I must say this is the best FAQ app ever!

welcomemax

The best FAQ app I've ever used!

Elfsight, thank you for this fantastic tool and for being so helpful when I contacted you!

I really love your great design, it blended perfectly with my website. And I couldn't believe how easy it is to set up the questions and answers. Your FAQ widget makes things so much easier for me and my customers, thank you for that!

Organizables

This app is incredible.

I was looking for an app that can do FAQs on product pages and it was super hard to find a good one.

This one is beautifully built, it's responsive, works seamlessly.

I am not affiliated with the developers and have no idea who they are, but they are doing a great job.

Keep it up!

Happy Gardens

I am not certain what the 1 star review is about because my experience have been nothing but positive. I started using this app before there were any reviews, so initially I was nervous. But there was no need to be nervous.

App worked great right out of the box, but I needed to implement some changes to accommodate my specific needs. I contacted Elfsight and they were very professional, responsive and helpful. I have been using this app for about a month not and I am still very happy with it.

Chic Designs Gb

no scroll bars - no support via email