FAQ & Accordions

FAQ & Accordions

by enormapps

Create FAQ / Accordions by Enorm FAQ - Multiple FAQ App

Rakked Energy

Amazing app. Does what it says. When I first installed it there was a problem, so I decided to uninstall the app. I was contacted by the app customer service asking me if there was a problem with the app so I explained to them what didn't work for me and they fixed it. I re-installed the app and now it works flawlessly. I would definitely recommend this app because they care about their customers.

Bundle Beds

We've just installed this app so can't speak for how it works over the longer term but the customer service in getting it set-up to fit in with our website theme has been fast and efficient. Thank you!

Slumber Roo

I use this app for my FAQ's on my new website which will be launching shortly. It's super easy to use and you can customise it a lot (colours/size etc.) which means it compliments your site colours well. Great app and a super great cost.

EvDaa

This is so amazing I needed support for my store evdaa.com and I got even more I really appreciate and love this app and everything about it .thank you again

KidzSongs.FR

Tres bonne application qui fait ce qu'on lui demande . L' installation est facile, la prise en main un peu fastidieuse , mais la période d'essai permet néanmoins de maitriser l'outil ! Je recommande l'app

Bonefly

great up and exceptional customer service...A+

Jimmy Joy

works as intended, their support was very helpful :)

Trish Burr Embroidery

Five stars. I tried several other FAQ apps before this one and it is streets ahead of the others. Easy to install and perfect application. The staff support is excellent. Highly recommended as are all the apps from Enormapps.com.

Daisy Kit

Very Helpful, Got my FAQ page set up within an hour. Looks Great!

Honeycreepers Direct

great service, great App ! these guys really provide very quick response.

Previous 1 3