FAQ & Accordions

FAQ & Accordions

by EnormApps

Create FAQ page Accordions - Multiple FAQ App

Andrea

Great app, amazing support team!
We had an issue (caused by another app), they fixed it faster than I could blink.

Jigsaw2order.com

Found it really quick and easy to set up your FAQ. I loved all the options to customize the look and feel of the app to blend with your store. It's easy to use and understand. Support also was great although I only had one questions and it was answered immediately. Five star app!

MAKO STORE

Intuitive to use, even for beginners, works great.
Great customer service, I got quick help with customization!
I sincerely recommend.

reina coffee

Easy to use, and good interface. I had an issue with it and the support team reached out to help me solve it right away. Great customer service, which is important to me!

Superlyf

One of the best FAQ & Accordion app ever in the FREE APPS Category, so easy to use and feature-loaded thank you developer Thank you so much.

TruMoose

This app is great and the customer service is even better! The interface is very easy to use and installation is a breeze. I can't believe it's free!

Rejuva Fresh

EnormApps provides excellent support. They respond quickly and are always willing to help, even with special customization. This particular faq application is super easy to set up, even for beginners without experience. Results look great on my website. And as I said, app support is very helpful and responsive. I had tried several other FAQ applications before this one, and honestly those others were not as easy to use and did not look so nice on my site either. So i was glad to find this particular application. Super satisfied!

Mac Ride Japan

Really helpful service. Appreciate the fact that it is free and easy to use! If you have any questions the team is ready to help.

FP Ideenfabrik

Very nice app with easy installing and easy setup, too.
Highly configurable and a clear structure makes all neede things easy

Momma Empowered

I was hesitant to download the app for my store but I am glad that I did. The support from the tech team is impeccable as well. I like that the app matches your store colours and font and nothing seems out of place.

Previous 1 3 4 5