Anmeldelser (208)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
31. maj 2024

Magnifique application , équipe au top !

Keratin Place
Frankrig
Cirka en time bruger appen
DDSHOP APPS svarede 1. juni 2024

Merci beaucoup pour cette excellente critique.

Nous espérons que vous vivrez une bonne expérience avec notre équipe d'assistance et l'application FAQ DDSHOP.

Si vous avez des questions ou des préoccupations, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter via notre chat en direct ou par e-mail à ddshopapps@gmail.com, nous sommes toujours prêts à vous aider.

Cordialement,

20. maj 2024

Fantastic App, Highly recommended

DigiCycle
Australien
29 minutter bruger appen
DDSHOP APPS svarede 21. maj 2024

Thank you so much for the great review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and DDSHOP FAQ app.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at ddshopapps@gmail.com, we are always willing to help you.

15. februar 2024

Very good and quick technical support, fixed my issues and explained what I was doing wrong :-)

Brother Earth
En dag bruger appen
DDSHOP APPS svarede 16. februar 2024

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and DDSHOP FAQ app.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at ddshopapps@gmail.com, we are always willing to help you!

24. juli 2023

This app is easy to use and set up, and the customer service is super quick and helpful! All in all, I would recommend it to others.

Benebomo
Kina
12 måneder bruger appen
DDSHOP APPS svarede 25. juli 2023

22. august 2023

Perfect, exact what we need, easy to use.
The support is really great! They respond very fast and their help is great.

Overschoen-Kampioen | Overschoenen | Schoenhoesjes en Schoenovertrekken
Holland (Nederlandene)
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
DDSHOP APPS svarede 23. august 2023

16. august 2023

Great app. Use it to provide a list of our services.

Support team have been great and really responsive.

Main Hair Gallery
3 måneder bruger appen
DDSHOP APPS svarede 17. august 2023

Redigeret 23. november 2023

I had a great experience with APPSDDSHOP! Dealing with a Shopify store issue, their support was incredibly prompt and efficient, resolving my issue swiftly. Highly recommended!

Leela Institute of Professional Studies
Indien
4 måneder bruger appen
DDSHOP APPS svarede 24. oktober 2023

4. januar 2024

great app and great customer service

Acu Seeds
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
DDSHOP APPS svarede 24. januar 2024

30. juli 2021

After the other FAQ app was deleted, the team set me up with this one and got all of my info moved over. Max was super helpful and responsive. Customer service was fast. I highly recommend this app if you would like to put a FAQ page on your site!

The Genius Brand
USA
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
DDSHOP APPS svarede 23. august 2021

Thank you for your great review for our FAQ app. It's great to have a customer like you. If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us

Regards,

11. februar 2022

I finally found the way to easily make combos in my webshop. Great app and very good support. A bit expensive for me at this point, but sure worth the try.

Tapafina
Belgien
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
DDSHOP APPS svarede 11. februar 2022

Hi,

This is Briant from DDSHOP Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your review.

Best Regards