FREE FAQ Page & Help Center

FREE FAQ Page & Help Center | Reviews

by DDSHOP APPS

Create free FAQ page, product FAQ. FAQ Accordion, help center

Orgacont

I am delighted. My problem was solved in only 3 days. I tried several times and in different ways to display the FAQ Page, but without a doubt there was an error that I never knew what it was, as I am new to this. One day I wake up and check my Email. I had a message saying that my problem was solved. I couldn't believe it, but I went to check and it was. It was all set up and no errors. I don't know how they did it but I'm satisfied now.
Already my FAQ page looks correct and perfect. Thanks to the team. I am very happy

Greecart Store

Loved using this app - only app that you need for FAQ - great support - excellent quick support on their live chat - Well done team!

Vivo Bodywear

I love this app! I have used it to add helpful additional text to my product description pages. Now my pages look neat, engaging and easily readable, with key questions answered in drop downs (for those who need additional info). Super helpful support with very speedy responses. Highly recommend!

November 17, 2021

Thank you for using our app and giving us valuable review. If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us

LINTRO

great app very helpful staff , if your looking for an faq page to simply get the job done then look no further.

November 17, 2021

Litupgarden

A very good app, nice theme and customization, responsive support. I highly recommend this FAQ app. It's FREEEEEEEEE

November 12, 2021

UT at home

Very responsive support. They went above and beyond to solve some issues. I would recommend them for sure.

October 14, 2021

Thank you for your great review. It's great to have a customer like you. If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us

Sheopal’s

Awesome app for your need, absolutely user friendly. Amazing customer support, my credit goes to Daniel... clap clap :)

October 14, 2021

ANAIA Natural Skincare

It is easy to customize and the technical support is outstanding. I really like how the FAQs page looks on my website.

September 18, 2021

It's great to receive this review from you. We are always here to assist you whenever you need.

WilliamsWarn

Super helpful team who were easy to deal with and quick to get on to things. They even designed the page for us based on existing data from another developer which saved a lot of time

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your great review for our FAQ app. It's great to have a customer like you. If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us

ECDcustoms

Love this app! And amazing customer service.
My FAQ randomly disappeared because they did a update and they immediately got back to me and got my questions back up. Would strongly recommend this app.

August 23, 2021