FREE FAQ Page & Help Center

Create free FAQ page, product FAQ. FAQ Accordion, help center

Free
Faq page & help center

LA COMPAGNIE DU COLLIER

Je recommande fortement cette application gratuite ! Parfaite pour créer des FAQ pour votre boutique en ligne. Possibilité de personnaliser ses FAQs en toute simplicité.

Aqwamia

It is a great application, very easy to create and manage with a totally spectacular and fast support.

bedbuddies.com.au

When I first installed the app, the FAQ page wouldnt show the questions. I contacted support and they jumped on it straight away and had it fixed in no time. Thank you!

January 17, 2022

Thank you for using the app and supporting us a lot by leaving a great review. If you need any further help, don't hesitate to contact us.

Into Lines

Best FAQs app! At least from the ones I used, it's also free!
Love the variety of styles it offers.

artvion

Cool app, exactly what I was looking for. For me, it was important to be able to connect the FAQ to products as well.

Uniqué

Den här appen är helt klart bästa alternativet. Snygg design och enkel funktion! fungerar helt perfekt för mina och dina ändamål.

inup

Cool app, exactly what I was looking for. For me it was important to be able to connect the FAQ to products as well.

Bethru

Perfect tool, simple configuration! if you are looking for a free solution this one works best of all I have tested

Turkesterone Europe

A great application that is completely free. I don't see the point in asking money for such a small option. Even though it is extremely professional and organized towards customers. Recommended!

Hell Good Content

I used DDshop FAQ app on my content store to answer customer questions. It looked great but I had issues with code on my homepage. After spending hours, I tried contacting support and voila! There he was. Daniel offered to solve the issue by helping me out of the way. Thanks a lot to the DDShopApps team. Keep rocking!

January 13, 2022