FREE product FAQ | Help center

FREE product FAQ | Help center

by FaqKing

Fully customizable & FREE FAQs on your product or custom pages

CityTurtles

This app was super simple and easy to use! You got lots of customization options and I love how my FAQ page looks on my website now!

JungleAquatics

The #1 FAQ app for Shopify by far! Beautiful layouts, easy to customize, and the support is outstanding. We had a small issue on our site and the developer resolved it within a few hours. Highly recommended!! Watching this developer closely for future projects. They are simply the best. Thank you for an amazing app.

Cimilre Singapore

Great app! The support team were responsive and solve my issue within 48 hours. Highly recommend this app.

Pleasure Point Ltd

Great app, easy to use and friendly customer service too! They managed to help me out in creating my FAQ for my site.
Will highly recommend!

Brocke Baits

Very nice, easy to cutomize app, which additionally is for free! Love it, it makes my FAQ page look quite professional.

Wellness Works

I needed an app that could help me put FAQs on product pages and this app does the job nicely. I can fully customize the look and feel of the FAQ section. I highly recommend this app.

WIDIMI

This is the app we were looking for.
We use this app to get a nice main and product faqs.
The only thing we are missing is an option to get a faq duplicated.
It will be very helpful for webs like us, that every product needs his own faq, but same schema.

Panda Bambino

The app made my product page very professional looking and I would highly recommend it to everyone! The support is also very quick in response

BowOhBow.lt

well done! very stylish, easy to edit, easy to integrate, has few design options also custom design options. thumbs up

MBD3d

Normally I do not write reviews, but this has to be by far the most capable FAQ designer ever! Nevermind the fact that it is FREE! This value of which this gives is amazing and it is even better than all of the ones which you pay a lot of money for! If you are looking to create an FAQ page, you shouldn't go anywhere else. I swear worth it.