FREE FAQ | Help center

Fully customizable & FREE FAQ PAGE + FAQ on product pages

Free plan available

Batch 22 Bakery

super underrated faq app. despite few reviews, I tried a couple other faq apps that had way more reviews but FAR less functionality. this one is easy to use, really quick to update, the formatting is really pretty, and customization was sufficient! highly recommend.

RAVEN Moto

The app itself is very easy to use, and has plenty of customization options. The page is a perfect extension to the rest of my website. The support was fantastic too! Highly recommend.

Goodie Arena

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Perfekt! Kostenlos und schnell. Genug Kapazität für wichtigsten FAQs! Danke! Genau das, was ich gesucht habe.

Squathlete

Location Belgium

Simply one of the best FAQ apps on the store. Unlimited styling options which makes this app go perfect with your store. The customer support is very responsive and very helpful if you have some issues. Would install again!

CityTurtles

This app was super simple and easy to use! You got lots of customization options and I love how my FAQ page looks on my website now!

JungleAquatics

Location South Africa

The #1 FAQ app for Shopify by far! Beautiful layouts, easy to customize, and the support is outstanding. We had a small issue on our site and the developer resolved it within a few hours. Highly recommended!! Watching this developer closely for future projects. They are simply the best. Thank you for an amazing app.

Cimilre Singapore

Location Singapore

Great app! The support team were responsive and solve my issue within 48 hours. Highly recommend this app.

Pleasure Point Ltd

Great app, easy to use and friendly customer service too! They managed to help me out in creating my FAQ for my site.
Will highly recommend!

Brocke Baits

Location Germany
Time spent using app 31 minutes

Very nice, easy to cutomize app, which additionally is for free! Love it, it makes my FAQ page look quite professional.

Wellness Works

I needed an app that could help me put FAQs on product pages and this app does the job nicely. I can fully customize the look and feel of the FAQ section. I highly recommend this app.