FAQify: FAQ page ‑ Help Center

Help Center, FAQs page, Product FAQ, Product tabs, FAQ Schema

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Pindigo

This app makes it easy to have a beautiful and easy to read FAQ page. I highly recommend using this app!!

August 2, 2021

Pink Mask USA

I really recomend this app. It has all the conditions that we need. Thanks for colaborating with our work!

VirginiaCare

Mr. A Alex fantastic on work done with a shop access. And all of this within 1 hour of contacting us. Reliable App, fantastic customer Support. 5 Stars +

Flecoo I Malen nach Zahlen 🎨

Der Support hat mir sehr freundlich dabei geholfen, meine Fragen zu klären. Es wurde alles bestens beantwortet. Super!

The Parker Shoppes

If you need an app for FAQ, this is the one to get. Easy setup, great customization, and very strong features. I recommend this app to anyone who needs a FAQ.

July 13, 2021

Plafondhogedeur

Great Service and very userfriendly app. The developers responds within an hour on my support request.

July 13, 2021

Deal Train

I love the upgrade, but most importantly, I love the customer service. Any time that I've had a question, I would receive a response within less than 24 hours and to me, that means so much more....and the app is amazing!!

July 9, 2021

PGYTECH

Nice App, Nice Service.
More flexible functionalities to add in the answer. So far it is the most satisfying Faq App for my store.
Looking forward more new featured to coming.

July 9, 2021

Status Co. Leather Studio

This app is worth its weight in gold! It was exactly what I needed to organize commonly asked questions so that the info did not read like a 30 chapter book. I was able to have FAQ pages for each service I provide. The editor allows me to customize the text and format colors so that the embeded page blends with other pages on my site. Alex quickly responded to my inquiry and resolved my issue in a matter of minutes. FAQify is affordable one of the best apps that give my customers a great user experience.

June 24, 2021

Cherry Tree Organics

Nick was really, really helpful and responsive on emails getting this set up. This app looks better than the last FAQs App I had too.

June 24, 2021