FAQify: FAQ page ‑ Help Center

Help Center, FAQs page, Product FAQ, Product tabs, FAQ Schema

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Cherry Tree Organics

Nick was really, really helpful and responsive on emails getting this set up. This app looks better than the last FAQs App I had too.

Dermadora

I started to use this app recently, It is free and so much useful, thank you so much for support team as well. FAQ need to be for every store since it is aslo really important to our customers

Drink Buddy Breathalyser

Great app, happy to have it on my website looks clean and professional and easy to navigate to different FAQ questions making it easy for my customers to find the answers rather than contact us directly.

HAIRMETTO

I received very good support from their team to set up my FAQs. Good communication and quick response. Thank you to the team, I look forward to using it now and seeing its full use.

Picassify

Great app and amazing support. I can highly recommend this app. Easy installation, easy configuration!

Thank you very much for your feedback 🙏We are happy that the app helps you.

Pro-Equine

Great support, very quick response, cant fault them or their app for service, features and support, looks good too!

Quantum Coffee

Nick made transferring my entire FAQ to this app a complete breeze. Communication was swift, and the entire process from start to finish was professionally done. If you are looking for a flexible FAQ app then look no further.

Roshni Sanghvi

Loved the app. Used it on almost every blog of Roshni Sanghvi. The best part is that this app gives you chance to get into "People Also Ask" section of google.

YOUR PHOTO CUBE

Really liked this app. Easy to use. support is very cool, there were some problems but they fixed everything quickly and cool, thank you again. I recommend it to everyone/

June 7, 2021