FAQify: FAQ page ‑ Help Center

FAQify: FAQ page ‑ Help Center | Reviews

by Zifyapps

Help Center, FAQs page, Product FAQ, Product tabs, FAQ Schema

replenesh

I dealt with Alex today. I was absolutely lost as code is not my strong point! He explained what I needed to do to achieve my goal. Excellent work.

December 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We wish you the best with your online store and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.

PAYLESS FURNITURE

very nice app, I love how our FAQ page looks now it's also very easy to use mostly drag and drop blocks.

November 15, 2021

relasta

Great app, really easy to use and good customer support! Happy with this. Made a decent FAQ page just in a few minutes!

Magic Foods Store

Easy to use the app. Prompt customer service. I am using it on our product pages and as a separate FAQ page.

Skinade

A very useful and simple app for presenting FAQs in an easy to ready and navigate format. Recommended!

Democratique Socks

Love the look for the FAQ. Even the support team that's very quick to help with any design issues!..

Non-racial

I like the app. I used this on my client's site, and it's just perfect. So easy to set up. You also can show it to product page.

Luxury Things

This app is very easy to use, you can have a complete FAQ page done in only a few minutes and it makes my site look really professional, I highly recommend using it!

Popl Japan

Response is extremely fast and reliable! Anytime I have trouble, I contact the team and it is usually fixed by the end of the day!

October 25, 2021

The Lion Of Judah

Your team did a wonderful faq app looks marvelous. Highly recommend this to everyone!
Keep your great work!