FAQify: FAQ page ‑ Help Center

Help Center, FAQs page, Product FAQ, Product tabs, FAQ Schema

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
FAQify

Summer Element

This app is so beautiful on my page! I’ve tried many FAQ apps and this one is the winner by far. It’s so easy to use and customize and integrate.

August 29, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind review. We wish you the best with your online store and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.
Have a great day. ❤️

MyMuscleMug

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Great app, simple to set up and lots of customisations available to suit your site. Quick and helpful support when required too

April 3, 2022

Best regards,
Zifyapp Team

Diamond Gates Services

Really good app, it really helps you build a simple and easy FAQ page that you can easily edit. The developers are really fast to respond and fix your problem

February 6, 2022

PAYLESS FURNITURE

Time spent using app About 1 hour

very nice app, I love how our FAQ page looks now it's also very easy to use mostly drag and drop blocks.

November 15, 2021

Skinade

Time spent using app About 23 hours

A very useful and simple app for presenting FAQs in an easy to ready and navigate format. Recommended!

November 12, 2021

BooFit Boutique

Location Australia

I used this app to help me add an FAQ's page and it was quick and easy to use. The assistant was very helpful when I had any questions. Definitely recommend such a good app to have on your website!

October 8, 2021

Toucan Smart Home

Great FAQ App. Easy to set up and user friendly interface. Very helpful customer service support team.

October 5, 2021

subquiri vital

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I love this app. It makes the setup much easier for me. This app is very detailed and easy to use. This app provides me with useful FAQs that I do not need to come up with.

September 29, 2021

DailyGrab®

Great customer service and I had help from a representative that fixed my issue and was quick to help.

September 25, 2021

Candy Dipped

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Great staff, Alex was helping me an was very helpful and quick with responses! Great experience overall

September 24, 2021