FAQ+Contact us+WhatsApp+Track

FAQ+Contact us+WhatsApp+Track

by Oneprime, Inc.

Automate Support FAQs,Track Order,Contact form,WhatsApp,Share

Корея Лайфхак

Great app, easy installation and intuitive interface! Can set many custom service operators with Whatsapp or Facebook Messengers for free!
Absolutely recommended!

Threads

excellent and very useful app for help service and social share at one place..i find very helpful for my store

glytchs

On my first day using the app, I wanted the FAQs template and was surprised it has more and advanced features, very easy to use very useful, thank you!

Camping Shirt

Tut was sie soll und dies einwandfrei.
Einrichtung selbsterklärend und mit überschaubaren Zeitaufwand einricht- und anpassbar.
Klare Empfehlung

Flow Brands Outlet

Very usefull, help me a lot, very customizable...working fine with no bugs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Profusion Cosmetics UK

great! no need for the other expensive apps. Just the order tracking portion of this app is worthwhile already. The other parts of this app is a perk!

LosExcellence

I use this app to track my store orders and Faq Q&A. I really like how this app is user friendly and the best part is-it is free. Awesome App. Highly recommend.

Max Home Tools

Looks like a good app that is easy to use and configure. I hope the developers will introduce more features soon. Thanks for keeping the app free of cost for now :)

BaRi BarBie Online

THIS APP IS VERY NICE!! EASY TO ADD, USE AND SETUP. I DEFENITELY RECOMMENED ADDING THIS FREE APP TO YOUR WEBSITE BECAUSE IT CAN HELP YOU GAIN SO MUCH MORE TRACTION TO YOUR SITE ALSO SALES AND INTERACTION. I GIVE THIS APP A 5 STAR. EVERYTHING A PLUS AND SIMPLE TO SETUP.

togo-home

I installed this today and I've set my FAQs in minutes. Thank you for this free and amazing app. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8