FAQ+Contact us+WhatsApp+Track

FAQ+Contact us+WhatsApp+Track | Reviews

by Oneprime, Inc.

Automate Support FAQs,Track Order,Contact form,WhatsApp,Share

Body Language Group

This app has been great so far. Easy to navigate and set up. Customer service was very helpful and resolved my queries in minutes. 10/10 would recommend!

Simply Love

Easy, beautiful, and useful!! Could put the Whatsapp button outside? with the genuine Whatsapp icon?

SR Store

Have been using for a long time, super impressive support and team behind this beautifully made app.

Lazzuli

Gostei muito do aplicativo, só não amei porque na área de botons de seguir não colocaram o facebook e seria muito util.

MXPN Motocross

Wow, ca fait près d'une semaine que je cherche un FAQs apps simple, gratuit et possible de mettre en français. Voilà, enfin trouvé. Merci pour l'application. C'est tous ce dont j'avais besoin et plus encore.

Food Cute

tres bonne appli simple d utilisation et tres complete.................................................

HediyeTeyze.com

Great customer support! They took care of my problems and offered solutions in a short time. I will continue to use it.

Innoi Items

A great free app! I needed my language to be added so I simly asked support, helped them translate into my language and a few days after the app supports Danish. Thanks.

Finn And Harley

I used this app to create a quick faq and track order page. It helps you get it set up quickly and you can add more to it as needed

Acrylic Creations

This is App is really amazing. I can't believe its completely free! I love the help button that shows up on the bottom with the FAQs right there. Thank you for this App!