FAQ+Contact us+WhatsApp+Track

FAQ+Contact us+WhatsApp+Track

by Oneprime, Inc.

Automate Support FAQs,Track Order,Contact form,WhatsApp,Share

Firstnoise Bookings

Nice to add the whatsapp function for free! The function to change it to my own language is a must have and it does!

BVVU

This app is really amazing. I really wish there will be a paid option to remove branding and more faq customizations

Love Cocoa

Great app, really easy to set up with a lot of the Q's and A's pre-filled. Is it possible to have the FAQs as a link in the footer?

ABBESS Jewellery

Best app I could possibly download, multi-services + templates + directly on Shopify + very easy to use

PARADROME

Awesome and even better customer service. Fast, kind, professional, passionate and reliable. I fully recommend both the app and their customer service to all Shopify shop owners to enjoy the benefits provided. They are in my eyes very promising to be one of the leading apps in Shopify. Thumbs up!!! Keep doing what you are doing. Best regards, Johanna

Happideals

I like this app, it gives a good platform and looks very nice, the design matches the design of my shop

Rack Shoes

Amazing app, it took me literally less than 20 minutes to complete all the pages I wanted to have direct links to from my Footer Menu

Fetish’r

Great app! one of the top ones has downloaded on Shopify. It's very well designed, easy to use, and offers enough customization capabilities. I would like to see the possibility to remove the branding, however. Is there are way to do that? or Is this coming soon in a premium option?

Gotta jewelry

I like this application, it is simple and very practical. Moreover, it fits perfectly with the theme of the store.
And the support is very fast and friendly.
I highly recommend it.

GiftingStudio.in

very good for free app. Here are my suggestions.. page should be made like popup design. now customer clicks back button to get back to the product page, but and they gets back to previous product page.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6