Ask questions and get answer
Allows customers to ask questions about specific products, get answers, and view other threads.
Notification email for administrator or confirmation email for customers.
Manage questions and answers
Editable, publish, unpublish or delete questions and answer in administrator.
About Product Questions and Answers
Do you want your customers can be make questions for your products?
Now you can stop searching! FAQs For Products is the perfect app you need to do it!
FAQs For Products helps you:
- Allows customers to ask questions about specific products, get answers, and view other threads.
- Show your product's questions and answers on product's page.
Why FAQs For Products?
- It’s easy to use with no dead time
- It works the way you want it to
- Allow customers to ask questions about specific products, get answers, and view other threads.
- Manage all questions and answers in administrator table (publish, unpublish, edit, delete or add add new answers).
- Show lists of questions on product's page with ajax load more button.
- Vote for questions what other customers think useful.
- Collapse answers lists and reply on product's page.
- Alert administrator with an email with new customer's question.
Developers of Omega Team are very passionate to develop Shopify's solutions for integration. We are trying to develop amazing Shopify's apps for merchants.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Didnt work for me. Option never appear contact them through fb. Say they were looking into it but never came back with an answer or Solutions. Still I'll say give it a try who knows maybe you guys have better luck then I did. P.s visit my site www.caninesworld.com let me know what you guys think
Great app and great developer! The app does what it’s supposed to do and it doesn’t slow down my product pages. Also, it’s clear that it has been developed by someone with UX knowledge. I contacted Kien, the developer, to ask for some changes, and he was always fast in his replies as well as in making the changes. Highly recommended!