Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful FAQ page for your store with just few clicks!

Fox and Cactus

I was using another of the most popular FAQ apps and it didn't have the ability to add text at the top of the FAQ, it seemed like something that was really simple but they couldn't do it. This app has every feature I needed for my FAQ and to top it off the developer is incredibly helpful when I emailed to ask a question. :) The free version is great, but I definitely recommend at least the essentials version as it's worth it for how cheap it is!

November 21, 2020

Thanks a ton for such an honest review! Really appreciate it.

wsibsettlements.com

I recently installed this app on my shopify store and was incredibly pleased. The app was simple to install (even for a novice like me) and looked great! Being able to blend it seamlessly with my store's functionally and brand colours just gave it that extra (umph). I had a relatively minor hiccup which I requested support on and the response was amazing! I would definitely recommend this app for any online business, large or small. When considering the cost of having this app, I chose the Professional plan which is their highest plan, ($4.99 per month), it's a no brainer!To the developer. Awesome app, keep up the great work!

KX Store

This app works really well and I have setup everything easily.
It allowed me to create a very useful and neat FAQs page on my store that was better than the one in my paid theme.
Note: I am only using the free side of Easy FAQ.
Keep it up dev!

Vazilio

Nice design solution for FAQ page. Support team is very helpful. I am currently using a free version of this app but that's all I need for now. The only downside might be that this app isn't made for using in Safari browser.

SpaceLights

I love it. It really helped me inform my customers on FAQ on different products and it is really customizable. Theres also great support.

Monarkgroup

VERY happy from your job. Very quick response ,yeah very quick. You guys did an awesome job. I definitely recommended AvocadoLab Garanti

UBERSCHALLWAX

Excellent app. Developer has thought of everything that we required with regard to functionality. Easy to use. A professional looking front-end.

Next Scratch

The best FAQ App that you can possibly have. So many Design Options, you can adjust it to every Store!

Kunstsokken.nl

Great app for easily building a good-looking FAQ page. There already are quite a few options for customizing the page, but the customer support takes this to another level. We had a few things we really wanted done so that our page looked even better. After contacting support, Bhushan reached out to us swiftly and assisted very good. An hour after the initial mail, everything was fixed and well. Truly great customer support, 5 stars!

RootsandHoots

The app is exactly what we required. It's easily customisable and works splendidly. The biggest advantage is the developer is very reactive and responds to your query with resolutions almost immediately.