Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

by Avocados Lab

FAQs, FAQ page, Help Center or Support page for your store.

AlignedPosture™

very nice layout and easy to use navigation, it will not open in a new window and that's a real good thing. customer support is the best, just marvelous, no cheaky answers just straightforward and honest, i recommend.

May 4, 2020

Glad you loved app features! We are very glad. Thanks for your review.

Quirky Catz

Great App! - Simple, easy to use and can be customised to fit in well with the store's theme... Would highly recommend!

May 4, 2020

Thanks for such a great review and recommendation! We really appreciate it.

Aiwa Singapore

The app runs smoothly and its user-friendly design is a bonus to navigate through the settings easily.

Jasmins Jewels

Great App! Used it for a few FAQ questions and the layout looks great! Quick and easy and I definitely recommend this app!

May 1, 2020

Thanks a lot for your honest feedback :) Thanks for giving us chance to serve you.

Diverso.world

Super easy to use. The support is really fast and really good. I recommended to everyone. fulfill my expectations 5 stars.

Garden Republic

You NEED this for your FAQ page. I've tried a few different "FAQ/Help Desk" apps and Easy FAQ has been the most user-friendly and customizable. The free plan is perfect if you only need to list up to 10 questions and you are still able to customize the page with your brand colors (by hex code - big plus!) and create a custom URL with the free plan. The paid plans are super affordable compared to similar apps and the ease of use and overall design of this app is worth every penny! The developer even reached out to me directly as I was building my FAQ page to say hello and offer support, which I really appreciated. You can tell that a lot of thought went into developing this app and it is exactly what I was looking for in a FAQ page :)

Omega Pathway

I used this app for making FAQS its really easy to use and simply, i recommend this app to begin with your page!! As it said “fast and flexible”

Jet Mask

Great looking FAQ's with outstanding customer service.
I like the drop down menu and the possibility to categorise questions.

Secret of Bali

I stumbled upon this app when I was looking for a simple, fast and painless way to include FAQs in my webshop. This app is fantastic, very simple to use and does everything you need. Most importantly it doesnt crash!!! Thanks for the app!

Mission Jesus Apparel

I was browsing all of the free "FAQ" apps and even though this one did not have the most reviews I gave it a shot and I absolutely love the ease of this program! Super simple to set up, completely free and looks great on the site!

April 22, 2020

Thanks for your honest review! We are thrilled to welcome you onboard :)

Our free plan is specially for merchants who doesn't have more FAQs. It perfectly suits your need as you don't need to pay for few FAQs. Merchant satisfaction is our number one goal and we built this tool by keeping ourselves in merchants shoes.