Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful FAQ page for your store with just few clicks!

U-Hombre

I totally recommend this app, easy and very practical. Plus great customer service. They solved all the problems in less than five minutes and offered more help. Very good experience.

September 8, 2021

Thanks for such a nice review! Appreciate it. Your satisfaction really matters to us!

getmillo.com

We are using the app for our user guide. It has been easy and simple to use while uploading the information and also received very prompt and excellent support when had some questions!

September 8, 2021

Merchant satisfaction is always our number 1 priority so glad you experienced that :) Welcome onboard!

Love this app its all you need and never fails thumbs up crew, keep on putting out these great tools Seabff.com Save the Ocean Jewelry

September 1, 2021

It's our pleasure making sure our tool is very easy to use for merchants. So glad you liked it! Thanks a lot for such a nice review.

Merger City

Awesome app and even better customer service.
I needed some help adding some code to my theme and he totally helped me with it.
5/5

September 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a wonderful review! Always happy to help

Phoenix Awareness

I needed to create a FAQ stand-alone page and this app helped me with that, was very easy to use and i didnt had any issues with it so far.

August 28, 2021

We are so excited to welcome you onboard! Thanks for review :)

hhcd.shop

If you're looking for a professional app, this is the one. Many options also for an image suitable for every business. Superb app!

August 18, 2021

So glad you found us very professional helpful! Appreciate your feedback!

Fungies

I searched for days on Codepen looking for a great FAQ; however, everything was very complicated. After installing this App I got my FAQ set up super quickly and easily.

August 18, 2021

We put major effort in simplicity! So glad you found us and got your work done :) Thanks a lot for review!

NaturoBlocks

Fantastic app to add to your website - beautifully designed and the support has been amazing to work with. Lays out my FAQ perfectly. Very grateful for this app.

August 18, 2021

Thanks a lot for your words! Welcome onboard :)

RISISANI Rasenrakel Deutschland

It's not only the app. It is the support, which is amazing! Perfect working app and outstanding FAQ area. Best ever! Happy to found this solution.

August 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Really appreciate it :) Welcome onboard!

Pawtion

Excellent app. Exactly what we were looking for. Also, incredibly fast & helpful support from Bhushan.