Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful FAQ page for your store with just few clicks!

Fungies

I searched for days on Codepen looking for a great FAQ; however, everything was very complicated. After installing this App I got my FAQ set up super quickly and easily.

August 18, 2021

We put major effort in simplicity! So glad you found us and got your work done :) Thanks a lot for review!

NaturoBlocks

Fantastic app to add to your website - beautifully designed and the support has been amazing to work with. Lays out my FAQ perfectly. Very grateful for this app.

August 18, 2021

Thanks a lot for your words! Welcome onboard :)

RISISANI Rasenrakel Deutschland

It's not only the app. It is the support, which is amazing! Perfect working app and outstanding FAQ area. Best ever! Happy to found this solution.

August 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Really appreciate it :) Welcome onboard!

Pawtion

Excellent app. Exactly what we were looking for. Also, incredibly fast & helpful support from Bhushan.

Davek Umbrellas

Wonderful app. Super easy to implement and intelligently written. Took me about 10 minutes to set it all up. App is very quick--I ran my site on Google Page Speed Insights before/after install and there was no speed detriment at all. Support was excellent and immediate for simple requested custom modifications. Pricing very fair.

LuxLivn

Works well and the support has been great! Definitely would recommend for both a FAQ page and a FAQ section on your product page.

Glassiba

I use the app for my page, it has great design and is easy to use. The support is fenomenal! Never have to wait more than minutes to get help.

July 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! Your satisfaction is our top most priority :) Welcome onboard!

Parkes Running

Very simple to use. Had a technical query that was solved very fast and the result was great. Thank you!

July 24, 2021

Thanks for such a nice review! Always happy to help and get you move faster :)

Isthedrip.com, Inc. or its affiliates

Great App and Great customer support! The CSS option makes the difference. Easy to use. 100% Recommended.

Sarah Nicole

I was struggling with my FAQ page, but this app does it all! I love how it hyperlinks the text so users do not have to scroll through a list of questions to find their answers. The app is easy to navigate, and when I had trouble with my page, I received assistance within 24 hours. They were super helpful, and my problem was resolved quickly! 100/10 recommend.