Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful FAQ page for your store with just few clicks!

HealthierGarden

The customer service is beyond exquisite. Bhushan responded immediately and reached out with customization options that were available. It is very easy to install. Takes my store to another level of customer care.

Foresh

Makes an easy and stylish FAQ. 10 FAQs available on the free plan is plenty for any starter. Awesome that you can add your own categories even on the free plan.

March 2, 2021

We are so glad to hear that :) We don't like to put lot of pay walls and give merchant a flexibility to try things out! Thanks a ton for your review. Really appreciate it.

Snow Aroma

It's a very user-friendly app and the support team is quick in helping out, the app creator himself helped me on zoom for setting the app the way I wanted.

March 2, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review! Merchant satisfaction is our number one goal :) Glad we were able to help in your business.

Romantico Casanova

Amazing app and support! This app is amazing with a lot of features. Fast to create a FAQ page and the new template is very beautiful

Move-Shoot-Move Rotator

highly recommended. This app is really helpful and the customs service is good. It helps us build a good FAQ part. Thank you!

Dinolabeldigital

Excellent support. I even asked for help in terms of code and the team did provide me all that I wanted for my website. Thanks & Keep up the Good work!!

Artictures

This is an amazing app! It is really easy to make your forms clear, and you can even add css on your own! The value that you get from the free plan alone is a whole lot! Trust me. This one is worth it! I used the one from Vertex lv before which did not work on my site, but I don't have any problems with this one! And as I said even for the free plan you get such great value!
Thanks a lot for this dev :)

LinBerry Design

Easy to use, and just love the look of it. After some adjustments it blends in great with the rest of the website. And great service, when needing help. So fast.

Blaze and Cairn

The app is great - as per the description. I had some questions/asks from their customer service and the interaction was spot on - they responded just within a couple of hours and really helped me with all my questions. Really like this app, exactly what I was looking for!

Fashionablyhome

I love how easy it is to use! The developer has been so fast to respond to my questions & helpful! I will be implementing this into all my stores. Thanks!