Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

by Avocados Lab

FAQs, FAQ page, Help Center or Support page for your store.

skinbeforeallelse

THE BEST APP FOR FAQS! I tried a few apps for faqs before stumbling upon this, it is the easiest to use amongst the others. You've full control and choices from fonts to images within the layout. They are an email away, they dont just respond quickly, they actually fix the problem for you! It was an eppic experience. Get this for suree!

なないろ毛糸

We were looking for a FAQ app enables adding Q&A quickly as possible because the list of Q&As must not be out-dated. Thanks to Easy FAQ's well structured and straightforward UI, we can add Q&A whenever we find a new Q&A. The support is superb, they could solve our theme specific matters in no time.

VEO

Perfect support
Realls helped me with my complaints.
I can totally advice getting the app.
5 Stars for this

November 22, 2020

Thank you so much for such a nice review! Really appreciate it.

damadeluxe.com

Espectacular app, muy recomendable. Funciona perfectamente, se adapta al tema y si necesitas soporte te atienden de inmediato y te lo solucionan al momento. Escogí esta app por precio y porque me enamoró la plantilla 3 del plan profesional, tiene mucha presencia y da calidad a la tienda. Encantada de haber escogido esta app, la mejor con diferencia! Enhorabuena a los desarrolladores, un gran trabajo. Gracias!!

November 21, 2020

Translated Review: Spectacular app, highly recommended. It works perfectly, it adapts to the subject and if you need support they will attend you immediately and solve it immediately. I chose this app because of price and because I fell in love with template 3 of the professional plan, it has a lot of presence and gives quality to the store. Delighted to have chosen this app, the best by far! Congratulations to the developers, great work. Thank you!!
- - - -
You are most welcome! It was pleasure working with you! So glad we are helping you to reduce your customer service requests :)

Fox and Cactus

I was using another of the most popular FAQ apps and it didn't have the ability to add text at the top of the FAQ, it seemed like something that was really simple but they couldn't do it. This app has every feature I needed for my FAQ and to top it off the developer is incredibly helpful when I emailed to ask a question. :) The free version is great, but I definitely recommend at least the essentials version as it's worth it for how cheap it is!

November 21, 2020

Thanks a ton for such an honest review! Really appreciate it.

wsibsettlements.com

I recently installed this app on my shopify store and was incredibly pleased. The app was simple to install (even for a novice like me) and looked great! Being able to blend it seamlessly with my store's functionally and brand colours just gave it that extra (umph). I had a relatively minor hiccup which I requested support on and the response was amazing! I would definitely recommend this app for any online business, large or small. When considering the cost of having this app, I chose the Professional plan which is their highest plan, ($4.99 per month), it's a no brainer!To the developer. Awesome app, keep up the great work!

KX Store

This app works really well and I have setup everything easily.
It allowed me to create a very useful and neat FAQs page on my store that was better than the one in my paid theme.
Note: I am only using the free side of Easy FAQ.
Keep it up dev!

Vazilio

Nice design solution for FAQ page. Support team is very helpful. I am currently using a free version of this app but that's all I need for now. The only downside might be that this app isn't made for using in Safari browser.

SpaceLights

I love it. It really helped me inform my customers on FAQ on different products and it is really customizable. Theres also great support.

Monarkgroup

VERY happy from your job. Very quick response ,yeah very quick. You guys did an awesome job. I definitely recommended AvocadoLab Garanti

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15