App Store undergår planlagt vedligeholdelse indtil den 14. juni 2024. Nogle appresultater indlæses muligvis ikke korrekt.

Anmeldelser (422)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
24. maj 2024

This app is excellent. It is extremely well thought out with lots of ways to customize how it looks built into it - colors, background colors, formatting, etc. Plus you can reorder and the Search with keywords is excellent.

I had a very minor issue with using custom CSS to match our site, so I reached out to the developer. She was very quick to respond and fixed it perfectly and followed up to ensure it was correct.

Very impressive and highly recommended.

Reluctant Threads
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
7. juni 2024

I love this App. It is clean, simple to use and the perfect look for my brand. The customer service is lightning-fast and lovely.

max & blu
Australien
Cirka et år bruger appen
29. februar 2024

This is a great app and Bhushan responds to messages very quickly, which I appreciate very much. I'm eager to see a way to index faq as distinct URLs so it's possible to send a specific link to customers via email (instead of giving them the FAQ URL and asking them to type of the keyword search to find the longer). I'm the first person to ask for this feature, so it's not on the list of scheduled updates -- if anyone else has ever needed such a feature, please ask and maybe it will be built :)

justthegoods
11 måneder bruger appen
Avocados Lab svarede 1. marts 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and that Bhushan's speedy responses have been helpful to you. Your support means the world to us!

We absolutely understand the importance of making the FAQ more accessible for both you and your customers. Your suggestion to have distinct URLs for each FAQ section is fantastic and something we hadn't considered before. While it's not currently on our list of scheduled updates, your input is incredibly valuable to us, and we'll definitely take it into consideration for future improvements.

We're always striving to make our app the best it can be, and feedback like yours helps us do just that. If you have any more suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Thanks again for being a part of our community, and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

13. maj 2024

I've used this app twice and wouldn't go anywhere else! Customer support was outstanding. Thanks for a great app!

Crosshouse Ministries
Cirka et år bruger appen
5. februar 2024

Best Service E-Mail! Thank so much for your help

ZITOCASES®
Tyskland
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
Avocados Lab svarede 1. marts 2024

We're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with our email support service! Thank you for your kind words, and we're always here to assist you whenever you need it.

24. januar 2024

I was kindly helped by Bhushan (from Helplab team) by e-mail. I was struggling with the setup for the FAQ page. I finally was able to get it down with some help and instructions.

Benando
Holland (Nederlandene)
3 måneder bruger appen
Avocados Lab svarede 25. januar 2024

We're delighted to hear that we could assist you with the setup for your FAQ page. We understand that getting things set up can sometimes be a challenge, and we appreciate your patience. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help make your experience with our app as smooth as possible. Thank you for choosing us! 🌟

16. marts 2024

I would highly recommend this app! Extremely easy to use and the developer is awesome at answering any questions!! I'm so happy that I installed this for my website, the FAQ page looks absolutely amazing and professional!!

Greek-ish & Co. LLC
Cirka 3 timer bruger appen
Avocados Lab svarede 17. marts 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation! We're thrilled to hear that you're finding our app easy to use and that you're pleased with the professional look it's giving to your website's FAQ page. We strive to provide excellent support, so it's wonderful to know that you've had a positive experience with our developer. If you ever have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support and hope our app continues to serve you well!

6. februar 2024

Bhushan was awesome -- very responsive and able to solve my request quickly!

RIA Eyewear
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Avocados Lab svarede 1. marts 2024

We're thrilled to hear that we provided you with such excellent support! Thank you for letting us know, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

20. december 2023

Bhushan was very quick and helpful in helping me solve the issue although it was way past midnight! Thumbs up and I definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a faq table to display on your online store or below your product tabs!

So Not Size Zero
Singapore
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
Avocados Lab svarede 25. januar 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Bhushan provided prompt and helpful assistance, even during late hours. We truly appreciate your recommendation and are delighted that our app met your needs. If you have any more questions or feedback, feel free to reach out. Happy faq-ing! 🌟

13. januar 2024

Great experience! Also very helpfull staff when you have a question.

Lurcy
Holland (Nederlandene)
24 dage bruger appen
Avocados Lab svarede 25. januar 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're delighted to hear that you had a great experience, and we're always here to help if you have any questions.

Additionally, we would love to know how we can make your experience worth a 5 star so looking forward to hear back! If there's anything specific you'd like assistance with or if you have further feedback, please feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support! 🌟😊