Avis (424)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
24 mai 2024

This app is excellent. It is extremely well thought out with lots of ways to customize how it looks built into it - colors, background colors, formatting, etc. Plus you can reorder and the Search with keywords is excellent.

I had a very minor issue with using custom CSS to match our site, so I reached out to the developer. She was very quick to respond and fixed it perfectly and followed up to ensure it was correct.

Very impressive and highly recommended.

Reluctant Threads
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 juin 2024

I love this App. It is clean, simple to use and the perfect look for my brand. The customer service is lightning-fast and lovely.

max & blu
Australie
12 juin 2024

Easy to use annd works well for our use case
Super responsive and nice developer answers questions immediately

natüür
Allemagne
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
13 mai 2024

I've used this app twice and wouldn't go anywhere else! Customer support was outstanding. Thanks for a great app!

Crosshouse Ministries
29 février 2024

This is a great app and Bhushan responds to messages very quickly, which I appreciate very much. I'm eager to see a way to index faq as distinct URLs so it's possible to send a specific link to customers via email (instead of giving them the FAQ URL and asking them to type of the keyword search to find the longer). I'm the first person to ask for this feature, so it's not on the list of scheduled updates -- if anyone else has ever needed such a feature, please ask and maybe it will be built :)

justthegoods
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Avocados Lab a répondu 1 mars 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and that Bhushan's speedy responses have been helpful to you. Your support means the world to us!

We absolutely understand the importance of making the FAQ more accessible for both you and your customers. Your suggestion to have distinct URLs for each FAQ section is fantastic and something we hadn't considered before. While it's not currently on our list of scheduled updates, your input is incredibly valuable to us, and we'll definitely take it into consideration for future improvements.

We're always striving to make our app the best it can be, and feedback like yours helps us do just that. If you have any more suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Thanks again for being a part of our community, and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

1 juillet 2024

customization options for creating brand-aligned FAQ pages and the ease of setup and management.

Tech Nest
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
5 février 2024

Best Service E-Mail! Thank so much for your help

ZITOCASES®
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Avocados Lab a répondu 1 mars 2024

We're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with our email support service! Thank you for your kind words, and we're always here to assist you whenever you need it.

16 mars 2024

I would highly recommend this app! Extremely easy to use and the developer is awesome at answering any questions!! I'm so happy that I installed this for my website, the FAQ page looks absolutely amazing and professional!!

Greek-ish & Co. LLC
Environ 3 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Avocados Lab a répondu 17 mars 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation! We're thrilled to hear that you're finding our app easy to use and that you're pleased with the professional look it's giving to your website's FAQ page. We strive to provide excellent support, so it's wonderful to know that you've had a positive experience with our developer. If you ever have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support and hope our app continues to serve you well!

26 juin 2024

Sehr hilfreiche App und ganz einfach auch für die nicht fortgeschrittene Nutzer. Besonderes schätze ich das beim Problemen bekommt man schnelle und ausführliche Hilfe.

wingwave Shop
24 janvier 2024

I was kindly helped by Bhushan (from Helplab team) by e-mail. I was struggling with the setup for the FAQ page. I finally was able to get it down with some help and instructions.

Benando
Pays-Bas
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Avocados Lab a répondu 25 janvier 2024

We're delighted to hear that we could assist you with the setup for your FAQ page. We understand that getting things set up can sometimes be a challenge, and we appreciate your patience. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help make your experience with our app as smooth as possible. Thank you for choosing us! 🌟