전체 평점
  • 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 7월 20일

Thanks for providing an easy to install and set up FAQ application - and it does what we need for our site without any issues.

I have only needed support once and that turned out to be a Shopify issue, but I had an immediate response.

thanks Bev

Ecodownunder
앱 사용 기간 대략 2년
답글 Avocados Lab개 2023년 7월 22일

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review! I'm thrilled to hear that our FAQ application was easy to install and set up, and that it fulfills your needs perfectly without any problems. Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we're delighted that our product aligns so well with your stores requirements!

2023년 8월 11일

Great app for an organised and good to manage FAQ, exactly what I needed. Also the Multi language support in combination with shopify markets works great.
The developer is very easy to reach and will personally make sure your questions, concerns and requests are met. Keep up the great work!

AfricanFabs.com
네덜란드
앱 사용 기간 7개월
답글 Avocados Lab개 2023년 8월 12일

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our app! We're thrilled to hear that our FAQ management solution aligns perfectly with your needs. It's fantastic to know that the multi-language support, especially in conjunction with Shopify markets, is serving you well.

Your kind words about our support mean a lot to us. We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service, and it's wonderful to hear that our efforts are making a positive impact. We're always here to assist you with any questions, concerns, or requests you might have.

Your encouragement truly motivates us to keep up the great work and continue providing you with valuable solutions. If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help, and we look forward to supporting you further. Thanks again for choosing our app!

2023년 8월 3일

A good app that does what it is supposed to. We used it for many years and only moved on because our current theme has an FAQ template.

The Rotten Fruit Box
포르투갈
앱 사용 기간 대략 2년
답글 Avocados Lab개 2023년 8월 4일

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our app! We're thrilled to hear that our app served you well for many years and met your needs. It's always a pleasure to know that our users have found value in what we offer. While you've moved on, we're glad our app was a part of your journey. If your needs ever change in the future, we'd be more than happy to welcome you back. Thank you again for your support and kind words!

2023년 5월 31일

This is a straight forward solution to a most needed resource on every website: a FAQ section.

100% customizable and easy to follow steps to ensure that the FAQ page or section created matches the brand or look of the site.

Reorganize questions, add sections, add menu to jump directly to sections. show/hide questions... you name it, this app has it all.

The app is fully backed by a an experienced dev team that will stop at nothing to help you set things up the right way.

Honeycomb Workshop
답글 Avocados Lab개 2023년 6월 1일

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our FAQ solution to be exactly what you needed for your store.

We designed our app with customization and ease of use in mind, so it's great to know that you found it 100% customizable and easy to follow. We believe that every store should have a well-organized FAQ section that aligns with its brand and appearance, and we're glad that our solution helped you achieve that.

Our dedicated development team takes great pride in their work, and we're grateful for your kind words about their expertise and commitment. We're always here to assist you and ensure that you set things up just the way you want them. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need further assistance or have any questions.

Thank you once again for choosing our app and for taking the time to share your positive experience. We truly appreciate your support, and we look forward to serving you even better in the future!

2023년 6월 27일

Had this app since the beginning. But now finally started working on a better FAQ page. Bought the year plan and the templates look clean.
Service is quick and helpful.
Thank you.

Middo
네덜란드
답글 Avocados Lab개 2023년 7월 13일

So happy to read such a nice review! Thanks for spending your time writing this :) Welcome onboard!

2023년 7월 24일

Simple and intuitive. I had some technical questions and the support was available in a flash. They really took the time to understand my needs and have provided a solution within 10 minutes. Highly recommended.

UNPASS Australia
앱 사용 기간 8개월
답글 Avocados Lab개 2023년 7월 27일

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that you found our app simple and intuitive to use. Our team takes pride in offering swift and helpful support, and we're thrilled we could assist you with your technical questions. Providing timely solutions and understanding our customers' needs is always our top priority. Your recommendation means the world to us! Should you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help anytime!

2023년 4월 26일

Just wanted to say thankyou for this excellent FAQ ap. I wanted to add a clear FAQ in a style of an accordion that makes it easy for customers to open up that area and it does also help build some trust with my customers. Also thanks for the super quick support from Brushan.

www.thepurr-low.com
앱 사용 기간 거의 2년
답글 Avocados Lab개 2023년 4월 28일

So happy to read such a nice review! Thanks again for spending time and writing a review. Welcome onboard!

2023년 2월 24일

I have tried a few of the apps for FAQs and product questions. So far I Iike this one because it's simple but also quiet adaptable. With other apps I often hit issues because they only work on shopify 1 or shopify 2 themes. With this app there a few different ways to implement it. You don't end having to uninstall it and go and find another app!

mk whistles
영국
답글 Avocados Lab개 2023년 2월 24일

Happy to see such satisfactory review! Thanks for being a merchant from such a long time. Glad to see that you found app very easy to use.

2023년 7월 14일

Excellent 5 star service. We had a problem with how our FAQ was showing up on our site and we contacted customer service. The changes were made within an hour. The rep was friendly, professional and we were very satisfied how it was solved for us almost immediately. Gail Gabbert

The Owl Box
앱 사용 기간 대략 2개월
답글 Avocados Lab개 2023년 7월 22일

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you had an excellent experience with our service. We apologize for the initial problem with your FAQ display, but we're delighted that our customer service team promptly resolved it for you within an hour.

We pride ourselves on being friendly and professional in our interactions, and we're thrilled to know that you were very satisfied with the immediate solution provided. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're grateful for the opportunity to assist you.

2023년 7월 11일에 편집됨

Update: I have just reduced the rating from a 2 star to a 1 star. Not only was the app having the issue listed below, but the developer is now literally torturing me by email for the honest review that I placed. This is plain wrong!

Original Review
This was a good app. Simple to use and functional.

Recently, we tried to log in and the interface is blank. We were told by support that it is happening to a number of accounts and that we need to contact Shopify to complain about it. I have many stores and many apps and do not have this problem with any other app. It is not so complex, so I removed it and replaced it with another one that does not have that problem.

eJools
답글 Avocados Lab개 2023년 7월 14일

So, you stumbled upon this one-star review, huh? Honestly speaking you can simply ignore this review as it's outlier case which in short is a reaction impatient individual. If you wish to read more then remember to take this review with a pinch of salt, a dash of humor, and a side of laughter. Let me give you a rundown of what went down here. But hey, buckle up and get ready for a wild ride because we're about to embark on a journey through the land of clueless individual who doesn’t know how web apps work and is too impatient to even listen to us despite of multiple followups and apologies. Individual thinks they can get anything done by just leaving a negative review! It's like asking for app premium plan for free when they don't even have free shipping on their store!

- Alrighty, folks, let me paint you a hilarious picture. So, we've got this app user, right? They've been sailing smoothly for a whopping two years, having a jolly good time with our app. But hold on to your hats because things are about to get wild! Out of the blue, a tiny glitch waltzes in, courtesy of our pal Shopify. And what does our app user do? They whip out their keyboard superhero cape and start furiously typing a negative review like there's no tomorrow. I mean, seriously, did the glitch steal their lunch money or something? Can't we just take a chill pill and appreciate the good times without hitting the panic button at the first sight of trouble? It's like enjoying a delicious ice cream sundae and then suddenly flipping the table because you found one little sprinkle out of place. Let's be real here, folks. Life's full of hiccups and tiny glitches. It's how we handle them that separates the heroes from the keyboard-smashing villains.

- Now, here's the juicy part. I provided this individual with top-notch support, always responding within two minutes. But nope, their impatience was off the charts! They kept complaining and rejecting any help I offered, over and over again. I mean, come on, I was doing my best here! Within just 2 email back and forth, this individual said he doesn’t want any help from me or improve the situation and decided to leave this negative review!

- Their dedication to spreading gloom and disappointment on Shopify is so impressive that all reviews I could find left by this individual on Shopify are all negative reviews! Not even a single positive review sighted so far! Some people really have so much time to spread negativity but have no time to say something good right off the bat! At the end we are humans too on other end of support so having some empathy and patience wouldn’t hurt!

- Brace yourself for this one. This individual apparently thinks they're the king of programming, straight out of the legendary '90s mainframe era. But here's the kicker. Their understanding of how web apps work in 20s is stuck in a time capsule. I tried explaining it to them in the simplest terms possible, using analogies even a goldfish could understand. But alas, it was like trying to teach quantum physics to a rubber duck. They kept insisting that our app was a piece of cake and that they could do better. Well, if it's that simple, why aren't they building their own FAQs page if they know programming? The mystery deepens!

We did hold off on responding to this review for 2 weeks in hope that this individual would be cooperative and at-least be professional enough to respond to our numerous emails & apologies but no luck so thought of letting everyone else know a truth with this rundown. As far as the issue faced my individual goes, it was a temporary glitch which is already resolved by Shopify.

To sum it all up, don't let this review rain on your parade. There are hundreds of other reviews and satisfied merchants who can vouch for our awesomeness. There's a whole world of positive feedback out there waiting for you to explore. Happy adventuring & keep spreading positivity! If you have any questions, we are just an email away!