Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

by Avocados Lab

Seamlessly build attractive FAQs for your store.

Mission Jesus Apparel

I was browsing all of the free "FAQ" apps and even though this one did not have the most reviews I gave it a shot and I absolutely love the ease of this program! Super simple to set up, completely free and looks great on the site!

April 22, 2020

Thanks for your honest review! We are thrilled to welcome you onboard :)

Our free plan is specially for merchants who doesn't have more FAQs. It perfectly suits your need as you don't need to pay for few FAQs. Merchant satisfaction is our number one goal and we built this tool by keeping ourselves in merchants shoes.

TrueHarness™

I've tested multiple FAQ apps and this is by far the cleanest, most effective & professional-looking FAQ in the market and is mobile optimized (which is crucial). Talked to the app developer and he's awesome and responds quickly to help. A+ (This is my first time leaving a review on the app store)

April 22, 2020

Thank you for your review! It was pleasure working with you and we are looking forward to work together again in the future :)

WeatherBeard Supply Co.

I use this app to display questions and answers about what my products do. I HIGHLY recommend it. Super easy to use and gets the job done right. Choose this one and you won’t be disappointed!!! Also customer service is 100%.

Mwani

Excellent customer support!
This app is amazing. It's easy to use and you get quick help.
Thank you so much for improving my site!

Savor Seattle Food Delivery

This FAQs app is simple to use and straightforward to implement. It works great and has the right amount of customization possible. Very clean interface and customer experience. It was the third app we tried and it's a keeper!

Scutes

You get a lot in the free edition of the app - it is very easy to use once you're in. It offers two basic layouts in the free edition both of which are fine (both can be customised with your own colours). I emailed with a quick question which was replied to within 5 minutes and was extremely helpful.

ChillNFlixx

Great app, just what I needed. Really easy to build FAQs, nice support too. getting 100 charactersskjd

Pets by Kids Cuddle

Love this app! Really easy to use and has most of the premium options for free. The developer was really helpful and assisted me with some customization! Recommend

Artistry Template Designs

I have to say that I researched many apps in the shopify store and this one by far is the easiest and best option to use. I would highly recommend giving it a try. I was very impressed. And the support is awesome. Very easy to use and add to your webpage.

Drater Hydration

Extremely easy , simple , efficient and a must have for any store! Love it, most apps charge but this is free and does the same thing of not better!

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13