Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful FAQ page for your store with just few clicks!

Cüic

Awesome app to get everything organized! The assistance is fast and so good at helping, would recommend 10/10! Thank you:)

Dahing Plants

Customer service is phenomenal! Responded in a flash and had my problem fixed right away. Highly recommend if you're looking to build a faq.

Reserve Decor

The app is great, the support is phenomenal! We had set some of the settings wrong, reached out to support, & received help from the developer in literally 3 minutes. Unheard of. Step-by-step instructions, screenshots to help us, all clearly explained. 5/5 stars! Everything can be customized. The best FAQ creator on Shopify hands down.

PSY HOMECARE

Super easy to use and look great! 100% recommend it for anyone looking to add some faqs to any page!

Greenify Co.

This is a super easy to use app and looks really nice on my site. The help team are fantastic and respond to queries really quickly.

Hark & Zander

Great app, really simple to use. Super fast and helpful customer support form the developer. I love that Google indexes all content, making it great for SEO.

ShopDiva US

Was able to help with copying over our FAQ to our secondary store. Super helpful dev, easy to work with and was eager to help! Thank you for saving me so much time.

Sandboxx

This app has been a huge asset to streamlining our customer support efforts. Not only does it work wonderfully from a functional standpoint, but it also looks great as well. Reaching out to the developer was easy when we encountered an issue, and was resolved quickly! Using the app was easy to build out our FAQ page. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to provide their customers with a professional FAQ page.

HighEnd

Really helpful customer support and was there to help me with every step of the way. Designed a great FAQ page for my site.

Caravan Cover Shop

Love this app, it has transformed my FAQ page from what was a long page of nothing but dense-looking text into a clean, organised layout which is immediately engaging for my site visitors. Support is prompt, which I always appreciate. A simple, intuitive app to use (which is a bonus!) Very happy to recommend!