Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

by Avocados Lab

Seamlessly build attractive FAQs for your store.

Alexander-Palm.Photography

Wow, great app with amazing customer support! Definitely recommend trying the free trial. Easy to setup and use.

PICADILY #1 Online Beauty Store

This app is absolutely intuitive. You know immediatly what you need to do to get it working and it works perfectly. I set it up in 30 minutes and really happy with it :-)

minimanimoo

Good app and extremely easy to use.
It looks clean and very professional and with the color customization, you can easily make it follow the rest of website look.

SafeStore

With a substantial FAQ, Easy FAQ is a great choice. (The Search function is a nice touch!)
I tried all the FAQ's, but what convinced me was 1) the free plan 2) the high value for money with the paid plan, 3) The extremely good and proactive service-minded support.

I look forward to follow the product and see new additions.

Revol Kitchen

The app works exactly as advertised and was quick to implement. Developer was very quick to get in touch and ask if we had any questions or needed help with anything. He helped us through some cosmetic changes quickly and effectively. Would highly recommend!

April 9, 2020

Thanks for your honest feedback :) It was pleasure working with you!

Clothing Super Bohemian

Usefull app for peaple that want to have a very formal and well design frequently ask question (FAQ) section.

April 9, 2020

We are glad we could serve you and fulfill your needs! Thanks.

Vente-logiciels

This is THE BEST app for FAQ on Shopify! I tried various other apps but all of them are very expensive, doesn’t work perfectly and slowed down my site. I don’t have much technical background but It was very easy to setup FAQ page within minutes using this app. App is super user friendly. Definitely would recommend to other merchants.

App has lot of configuration options which helped me to match FAQ page to my brand. It’s very easy to use and flawless. FAQ page loads within fraction of second and looks beautiful on my site. Support is amazing too!

I would highly recommend if you are looking to create FAQ page on your store.

April 9, 2020

Thank you so much for such a nice feedback! This really means a lot to us :)

swanky pets club

Im Happy to recommend this app to anyone, fortunatly for me this was the first app i tried from shopify apps store.
it is super easy to use as its very clear how to use.
as i already knew my stores colour hex codes for my store theme i was able to match my stores styles seamlesly. (not that you would need this to make it look great).
Thankyou for providing such an easy app at a very affordable price. i could have used the free version but for a couple bucks more i simple added a couple more FAQ"S over the free account.

shop shapery

I used this app to create a beautiful FAQ section and this app really does it job. Simple and easy to use for everyone. Furthermore, it is very easy to customize the FAQ to your stores colour and theme. So, if your looking for a FAQ plugin choose this one.

BTW I have the free plan and it does the job really well which I appreciate very much.

Tylko Zdrowe Produkty

Simple app but well executed, and useable in the free tier. Does exactly what it promises. Wish more Shopify apps were built like this!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12