Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful FAQ page for your store with just few clicks!

gathered clt

This app is super user friendly and looks as if it was meant for our site. Not to mention the customer service is extremely responsive and helpful!

CUSTOMIIZED

This app does the trick, it looks great, simplistic but yet, eye-catching and the funcions are a big plus. The best thing however, is the constant and superb service from the developer, it creates an atmosphere you'd want to have while working on a store. 5 out of 5 stars, easily!

Inuguni

Great app and great customer support. Speedy response and went the mile to help me out. Totally recommend this app as it makes the FAQ page so much tidier and organised now!

SOROSE

Excellent app! Very easy to set up and manage. Even better than the app is the support team behind the app. Very helpful and quick. 5 Stars!!

Layli's Layers

Very responsive and helpful customer service! Simple to use and easy to customize to your shop. Thank you!

Curled Lashes

A super easy to use app and the customer service is brilliant! The app's developer was in touch within minutes of sending an email for some help and was able to resolve the problem immediately. Highly recommend.

CLMX Apparel

I used this to create a FAQ section in my website. It was super easy to use and well integrated into shopify. I had an issue with categorizing and the developer was able to quickly resolve the issue. I would highly recommend it

September 23, 2020

Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Pleasure working with you :)

Cute Boxes and Bags

User friendly, efficient and straight forward. This app allowed me to make my FAQ more visually appealing

September 23, 2020

Merchant satisfaction is out number one priority :) Thanks a lot for reviewing our app. Really appreciate it!

familyfood.farm

Super easy to configure and get going. Lots of options and developer support is great, very happy here!

September 23, 2020

We are glad you loved our app! It was our pleasure working with you :)

Stella-Bijou

I am using this app to get my FAQ's in a better shape for my customers and must say, this is the best app ever for this. Easy to use, self-explanatory, great Job. The support of Pratik is outstanding. I really love this app and can suggest it without any doubts.