Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

by Avocados Lab

FAQs, FAQ page, Help Center or Support page for your store.

Clothing Super Bohemian

Usefull app for peaple that want to have a very formal and well design frequently ask question (FAQ) section.

April 9, 2020

We are glad we could serve you and fulfill your needs! Thanks.

Vente-logiciels

This is THE BEST app for FAQ on Shopify! I tried various other apps but all of them are very expensive, doesn’t work perfectly and slowed down my site. I don’t have much technical background but It was very easy to setup FAQ page within minutes using this app. App is super user friendly. Definitely would recommend to other merchants.

App has lot of configuration options which helped me to match FAQ page to my brand. It’s very easy to use and flawless. FAQ page loads within fraction of second and looks beautiful on my site. Support is amazing too!

I would highly recommend if you are looking to create FAQ page on your store.

April 9, 2020

Thank you so much for such a nice feedback! This really means a lot to us :)

swanky pets club

Im Happy to recommend this app to anyone, fortunatly for me this was the first app i tried from shopify apps store.
it is super easy to use as its very clear how to use.
as i already knew my stores colour hex codes for my store theme i was able to match my stores styles seamlesly. (not that you would need this to make it look great).
Thankyou for providing such an easy app at a very affordable price. i could have used the free version but for a couple bucks more i simple added a couple more FAQ"S over the free account.

shop shapery

I used this app to create a beautiful FAQ section and this app really does it job. Simple and easy to use for everyone. Furthermore, it is very easy to customize the FAQ to your stores colour and theme. So, if your looking for a FAQ plugin choose this one.

BTW I have the free plan and it does the job really well which I appreciate very much.

Tylko Zdrowe Produkty

Simple app but well executed, and useable in the free tier. Does exactly what it promises. Wish more Shopify apps were built like this!

Foodz

I tried the most reviewed apps on the store and this one is great and simple. It has a business model that makes sense (10+ faq for free then you need to pay 2 dollars). Support is proactive and great. Will keep using and recommend.

April 5, 2020

I truly appreciate your honest feedback. It is pleasure working with you and serving your needs.

VIDONA

Great App! Tried various apps to create FAQ pages and this was by FAR the best i've tried. Great customization features and easy to use/setup. Highly recommended!

April 5, 2020

We really appreciate your honest feedback. Yes, developing merchant friendly app & providing all customization features in free plan was our number #1 goal.

Body Back Company

The developer and app are nothing short of amazing! Coming from someone who isn’t the most computer literate person, this app is extremely user-friendly, and I was able to set it up instantly with no problems. And if you do happen to come across a problem, the developer is more than willing to lend you a friendly helping hand. The app itself is customizable so you can tailor it to fit your specific needs – it’s near impossible to tell it’s from an app because you can effortlessly integrate it into your shop. Just give it a try, you won’t regret it!

April 5, 2020

It was pleasure working with you and delivering what you needed! Thanks for giving us opportunity and looking forward to service you again in future.

GameSup

Amazing app with wide variety of design looks and functions. Looks clean and native on the website. Thanks a lot!

Tiffy Thompson

i would give this app 10 stars if i could to be honest. i have installed and uninstalled so many app that promised they were so user friendly, and im not even that bad with figuring things out normally. However EASY FAQ omg was THE EASIEST, MOST SELF EXPLANATORY & STRAIGHT FORWARD faq app i ever tired. I have no idea what made me click it but i am so glad i did. And as soon as i downloaded it they sent me a message and were ready to assist with any questions i had, showed me ways i could customize things based on my site theme (yes, they actually took time, went on my site and got my color code for me and everything) & then of course helped me install the link. Thank you so much for everything guys =)) Wish this app much success

April 10, 2020

Thanks for such an amazing review! We are thrilled to have you as part of the Avocados Lab family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!