Easy FAQ Page, Customer FAQs

Create beautiful FAQ page, support page or product FAQs

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FAQs

Karakeep

Location Germany

simple, helpful, beautiful, the best Q&A App so far ....................
keep the good work (: (: (:

Lilly Ds DIY Craft Supplies

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I had not even finished setting the app up and they contacted me through my own chat feature. Exceptional customer support and even better functionality! This is how an app and customer support team should operate.

Scrunchie Time

Time spent using app About 16 hours

I used this app and continue to use it on every one of my product pages, it is so easy to use, the support is absolutely phenomenal, I cannot thank Avocados Labs enough! Over the moon :)

scope.

Time spent using app 23 minutes

I absolutely hate apps that are confusing to use and not straight forward. This app on the other hand, is VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD. It is user-friendly, AND the results are not disappointing. Other apps make it so confusing to create a basic Q/A drop down + color customizations, but this one was easy and I made my FAQ page within 15 minutes. Loved it. Totally recommend it.

Paris Michelle

We love this app for our client. It was easy to use and LOVE THE SUPPORT TEAM. They were quick to answer and assist with all questions. I give this FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY. download now.

Blood (SG)

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Support is very efficient & helpful in resolving our problem. The app is simple & is all that we needed. Recommended.

Bryan Safety Mexico

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app it was very great and looks fantastik is very easy to make the FAQ page . in fact very question that i put on the faq page now are on number one in Google. is fantastic so i would like to know if i upgrade it could be goog to my SEO and Snippet ??

December 21, 2020

Glad to hear feedback and happy to see you are satisfied. No upgrade is needed to bump your Google SEO. Even Free plan of app has Google Rich Snippets :)

Pave

Location Australia

Great design, easy setup and outstanding customer support! I would definitely recommend Easy FAQ to anyone looking for a reliable FAQ app.

Aussielent

Location Australia

Really great easy-to-use app, with the power and flexibility to customise where required. Even more impressive given it's priced better than most of its competitors. Great support too.

December 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! Customer satisfaction and ability to customize flexibly and easily is our number one priority :)

ZuZu Sandals

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app with superb customer support!! - I had to make a few design changes for and their team helped me until every detail was perfect. - Keep up the amazing work:)

December 12, 2020

We are so happy to have you onboard! Thanks a ton for taking time to write a review.