Helphub FAQ Page, product FAQs

Helphub FAQ Page, product FAQs

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 30, 2021

The app is great - as per the description. I had some questions/asks from their customer service and the interaction was spot on - they responded just within a couple of hours and really helped me with all my questions. Really like this app, exactly what I was looking for!

Blaze and Cairn
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited January 22, 2021

I love how easy it is to use! The developer has been so fast to respond to my questions & helpful! I will be implementing this into all my stores. Thanks!

Fashionablyhome
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 22, 2021

This is a fabulous app! Very nice looking, very intuitive to use (which is highly appreciated) and the support is really quick.

HouseofDogs.no
Norway
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 21, 2021

Good app and very good customer service. It's very easy to use . The customer service is very fast and very nice

Offtopic
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 19, 2021

Looks great, works great, and when I needed support on an issue they fixed it for me literally within 5 minutes after emailing them. Would recommend.

Yop & Tom
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
January 17, 2021

Absolutely functional and aesthetic. And absolutely AMAZING support from the developer! Had a few questions and they were all answered with such efficiency that I was blown away. Only good things here!! Would recommend to all shopify users!

★ S L E E P Y D A Z E ★ | Dreamy Stationery & Goodies
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 16, 2021

A really easy way to set up a nice looking and functional FAQ, it took me 5 minutes to setup my FAQ and it just looked brilliant. Only good words from us!

Pro Recovery
Denmark
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 14, 2021

I am using this app for my business. Highly Recommended. For all of my other stores I am planning to use this app. Easy to use and user friendly!
Thanks for keeping this app free. It really helps the Entrepreneurs all around the world.

Seo Digital Club
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 9, 2021

simple, helpful, beautiful, the best Q&A App so far ....................
keep the good work (: (: (:

Karakeep
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited January 5, 2021

I had not even finished setting the app up and they contacted me through my own chat feature. Exceptional customer support and even better functionality! This is how an app and customer support team should operate.

Lilly Ds DIY Craft Supplies