Helphub FAQ Page, product FAQs

Helphub FAQ Page, product FAQs

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 4, 2021

I used this app and continue to use it on every one of my product pages, it is so easy to use, the support is absolutely phenomenal, I cannot thank Avocados Labs enough! Over the moon :)

Scrunchie Time
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
January 3, 2021

I absolutely hate apps that are confusing to use and not straight forward. This app on the other hand, is VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD. It is user-friendly, AND the results are not disappointing. Other apps make it so confusing to create a basic Q/A drop down + color customizations, but this one was easy and I made my FAQ page within 15 minutes. Loved it. Totally recommend it.

scope.
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 27, 2020

We love this app for our client. It was easy to use and LOVE THE SUPPORT TEAM. They were quick to answer and assist with all questions. I give this FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY. download now.

Paris Michelle
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 23, 2020

Support is very efficient & helpful in resolving our problem. The app is simple & is all that we needed. Recommended.

Blood (SG)
Singapore
December 21, 2020

The app it was very great and looks fantastik is very easy to make the FAQ page . in fact very question that i put on the faq page now are on number one in Google. is fantastic so i would like to know if i upgrade it could be goog to my SEO and Snippet ??

Bryan Safety Mexico
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Avocados Lab replied December 21, 2020

Glad to hear feedback and happy to see you are satisfied. No upgrade is needed to bump your Google SEO. Even Free plan of app has Google Rich Snippets :)

December 17, 2020

Great design, easy setup and outstanding customer support! I would definitely recommend Easy FAQ to anyone looking for a reliable FAQ app.

Pave
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 8, 2020

Really great easy-to-use app, with the power and flexibility to customise where required. Even more impressive given it's priced better than most of its competitors. Great support too.

Aussielent
Time spent using app: 7 days
Avocados Lab replied December 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! Customer satisfaction and ability to customize flexibly and easily is our number one priority :)

December 5, 2020

Amazing app with superb customer support!! - I had to make a few design changes for and their team helped me until every detail was perfect. - Keep up the amazing work:)

ZuZu Sandals
Israel
Avocados Lab replied December 12, 2020

We are so happy to have you onboard! Thanks a ton for taking time to write a review.

Edited April 29, 2021

THE BEST APP FOR FAQS! I tried a few apps for faqs before stumbling upon this, it is the easiest to use amongst the others. You've full control and choices from fonts to images within the layout. They are an email away, they don't just respond quickly, they actually fix the problem for you! It was an eppic experience. Get this for suree!

skinbeforeallelse
Avocados Lab replied December 12, 2020

Wow! Thanks a lot for going extra mile and leaving such a nice review. Cheers!

November 23, 2020

We were looking for a FAQ app enables adding Q&A quickly as possible because the list of Q&As must not be out-dated. Thanks to Easy FAQ's well structured and straightforward UI, we can add Q&A whenever we find a new Q&A. The support is superb, they could solve our theme specific matters in no time.

なないろ毛糸