Store FAQ Page, Customer FAQs

Store FAQ Page, Customer FAQs

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Avocados Lab
October 22, 2021

Very nice app, easy to use and integrate, moreover, the customer service is top notch! Thank you Bhushan!

Milki Train
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 1 day
Avocados Lab replied October 30, 2021

Your satisfaction is what matters the most! Welcome onboard :)

October 21, 2021

Bhushan was very helpful and understanding! He helped me configure it and set it in different locations of my store.
The App works flawlessly and it has a lot of flexibility . I am very satisfied of the whole thing! Thank you Easy FAQ and Bhushan. Nothing else except 5 stars

Meaws And Woofs
Time spent using app: 5 months
Avocados Lab replied October 22, 2021

Always happy to help and get you up and running! So glad you found app useful & flexible for your needs :)

Edited October 21, 2021

I love this app! Installed it yesterday and went to professional plan today because it does exactly what I want. Aslo like the little comments and advice, super helpful and I like the tone of voice ☺️ Great job! Bhushan helped me with some design edits to match my page better, the result was ready in no time, and exactly how I wanted it.

plantstraws
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Avocados Lab replied October 22, 2021

I'm so glad! Thanks a lot for such a nice review. So happy that app perfectly suits your needs.

October 20, 2021

Super easy to use, and Bhushan is mega helpful. Easy to upload from a user POV, easy to navigate from a shopper POV - and I'm sure it'll only get better!!

Glaze
Time spent using app: 2 months
Avocados Lab replied October 20, 2021

Your satisfaction is what matters to me the most! Thanks a lot for such a honest review :) Welcome onboard!

October 18, 2021

In my opinion best of the FAQs apps out there. Very easy to use. Love the app themes. And customers support is 11/10, very fast replies and very friendly team! Definitely recommend this app!

Pet Loverz
Latvia
Time spent using app: 29 days
Avocados Lab replied October 20, 2021

Oh my god! Thanks a lot for categorizing us as best FAQ app on app store! Really means a lot.