Easy FAQ Page, Customer FAQs

Create beautiful FAQ page, support page or product FAQs

Free plan available
FAQs

Woodsala

There is a reason, this app did not get any Rating lower than 5. It does what it promises. Clean interface, Almost Every Customization Options & a Responsive Faq Page and Best of All, The Developer really Listens.

Naked Ape

I love this app. It's simple to use and I know that if I have any questions I can reach out to the developer directly. As a small business, I love supporting other small businesses. Download this app, you won't regret it!

Pacifun

I used it to make my FAQ app and it is working really good. I recommend it, even the free part is very useful

We Are Lifelong

Amazing service and product - would recommend to anyone to use. Great layout and help making sure the style fitted in with our website (colours and typography)

If you want a great FAQ then this is the one to use

Ergo Standing Desks

Well crafted and easy to use. Easy to customize. Set it up fairly quickly. Worth a trial use for your shop.

Abyssinian Kiosk

Fantastic support and great looking FAQ. I like the customization feature and how easy it is use and operate. On top of it all, the support is immediately. Download this app! You won't regret it.

Bird + Stone

The app is super easy to use and the support was extraordinary. I highly recommend if anyone is looking to build a professional-looking FAQ page with one click!

Cooldel

This app works great! The support team is awesome! Everything is super easy to use, doesn’t require any coding or any knowledge.

BAG SIGN'S

I am really delighted with the service of this application. I really recommend it. The manager and very responsive and super attentive.

Delighted

nooda

This app is super easy to use and the customer service is extremely helpful and replies promptly! I highly recommend this!!!!

May 4, 2020

It was pleasure working with you! Thanks for honest review.