Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, functionality, and positive business impact. It's easy to install, with features like customizable FAQ templates and a search bar. The clean layout and seamless store integration are highly valued. The app is reliable, often exceeding expectations, and the customer service is responsive. It supports multiple languages and reduces repetitive customer inquiries, easing the customer support load. The developer is receptive to feedback and quick to resolve issues.

May 2, 2020

very nice layout and easy to use navigation, it will not open in a new window and that's a real good thing. customer support is the best, just marvelous, no cheaky answers just straightforward and honest, i recommend.

AlignedPosture™
Malaysia
8 months using the app
Avocados Lab replied May 4, 2020

Glad you loved app features! We are very glad. Thanks for your review.

January 4, 2022

This app is great and very straightforward to use and ultra user friendly. Its been a great help and Im so happy with the results. The customer service is excellent, highly recommended!

SEVDALIE
8 days using the app
Avocados Lab replied January 11, 2022

Really appreciate your feedback! Merchant friendliness always been my top priority, glad you recognized it.

May 29, 2020

Very simple and very effective app.Easy to understand and manage.
I can highly recommend.

Andreea
Glamour Beauty

Glamour Beauty
March 17, 2022

The app gets my warmest recommendations. It is user friendly and their support is very quick, helpful and kindly. Thank you very much Bhushan for your great help. The app and customer service gets 5 star from us :-)

MarMar Copenhagen
Denmark
3 days using the app
Avocados Lab replied March 18, 2022

Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Your satisfaction really matters to me so glad you recognized that.

September 2, 2021

We are using the app for our user guide. It has been easy and simple to use while uploading the information and also received very prompt and excellent support when had some questions!

getmillo.com
Lithuania
22 days using the app
Avocados Lab replied September 8, 2021

Merchant satisfaction is always our number 1 priority so glad you experienced that :) Welcome onboard!

May 13, 2020

I love this app. It's simple to use and I know that if I have any questions I can reach out to the developer directly. As a small business, I love supporting other small businesses. Download this app, you won't regret it!

Naked Ape
June 1, 2022

We're only in the initial stages of setup but the app is great so far and the support is fantastic, would highly recommend,

Greenhouses Direct - UK
About 4 hours using the app
Avocados Lab replied June 1, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving review at such an early stage! So glad that you already loving an app! Welcome onboard.

September 12, 2021

Bhushan's customer support and customer service is second to none. He assisted me with my queries in a very prompt and seamless manner. The app itself is great too, and makes my FAQ page so much more user friendly and aesthetically pleasing for my website visitors.

The Original Organic Company
19 days using the app
Avocados Lab replied October 5, 2021

You are most welcome! So glad you liked the app and its meeting you needs. Merchant satisfaction is always our top priority.

October 12, 2021

Excellent customer service. I use this app on another client website and never had any issues. Would highly recommend.

FusionTLC
14 days using the app
Avocados Lab replied October 12, 2021

Thanks for such a nice review! Welcome onboard :)

April 11, 2020

This app is absolutely intuitive. You know immediatly what you need to do to get it working and it works perfectly. I set it up in 30 minutes and really happy with it :-)

PICADILY #1 Online Beauty Store