Easy FAQ Page, Customer FAQs

Create beautiful FAQ page, support page or product FAQs

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FAQs

TheCarScreen.com

The best FAQ app out there. The customisation is excellent and the support if you are stuck is great. I highly recommend.

JawlineUSA

Great app! Can do a lot with the free plan, highly recommend it for anyone looking to make a nice, clean looking review on their site.

ÇHANELIA

This app is pretty the best amongst other FAQ apps. It’s simple, highly customizable, and can be placed anywhere in the store. Highly recommended.

Appledore Wick

Fantastic app. Support is top notch too. Really nice to have an app that works well without compromising on help. Thanks a bunch!!

Strawprint

Really easy to set up and customize to your brand. Looks and works great on our site. Highly recommend trying this app!

Tactical Primate

Location Bulgaria

Perfect! Most of the features on the free plan are not free on other apps. All i needed has been provided with the free, basic plan!

mimacaskincare

Location Australia

App was super convenient for setting up FAQ for my website. It was easy to use and I love the layout

lanternshop

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 23 hours

We added this app to our website lanternshop.com.au as we were getting a barrage of common questions, the phones have now stopped ringing and the sales have gone up. Thanks a million.

UVCleanse

Location South Korea

Best customer service I have ever gotten. I had a bit of a coding issue and within minutes, they replied back and was able to help me solve it. I highly recommend using this. Thank again

June 9, 2020

Thanks for such a great feedback! It was pleasure working with you.

Banglez Bazar

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Update: I wanted to use this app to see if it will work or will I run into an issu. Nope: as Pratik mentioned, this app is made well and it is. Makes life so much easier for the customer: This is a great app! Soo easy to use and takes minutes to set up. Great & quick support by Pratik..

June 9, 2020

Great to hear! Merchant satisfaction is one number one priority :) Glad you liked an app.