Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

by Avocados Lab

Seamlessly build attractive FAQs for your store.

GOD IS GOOD

How is this app free? An amazing stupidly simple app to get up and running which is great for technophobes like me. HIGHLY recommend!

You can see what we did with our FAQ page at:
www.godsgood.com .

brewsy - make wines & ciders at home in 5 days

Amazing app that allows us to make changes to our FAQ on the fly without touching our page settings. The head developer Pratik is incredibly kind and personally reached out to make sure we were getting everything we needed out of the app.

COMRAD

Really great app - easy to set up, lots of flexibility! We're not currently using the function to add FAQ's to specific product pages, but it was definitely a big selling point. Support is OUTSTANDING - prompt, friendly responses, great info, and very helpful!

We've used other apps in the past and were never totally happy with them, but Easy FAQ is by far the easiest and best supported app we've found for FAQ's!

Suburbia Style

Suburbia Style
It is a great app easy to work with i had a problem in the customisation and the support was quick response,very helpful Pratik was very patient and done the customisation i am very happy about the app and i recommend it 100% Really great Support i would give you 10/10 but on the reviews 5/5 thank you

Kazai Studios

Simple and intuitive to use. Has everything you need to create a beautiful, clean FAQ page . The options for customization are great in order to create a unique design. Pricing is totally fair too.
I reached out to the support as I wasn't 100% happy about the appearance due to settings in my theme. Pratik answered immediately and helped me to adjust the theme within minutes. Thank you for a great app and service!

SPLENDIDO SUPERSTORE

Works easy, looks beautiful and satisfies all my needs. I'm impressed with the good support too. Had a few question about customization and got instant help. I can highly recommend this app.

PoreVacuumX

Decent app, it does exactly what it is supposed to do.

Easy to customise and adjust to your brands needs. Looks nice, sleek and clean.

Had a little issues, reached out to Pratik and got an immediate responds with the solution, what a legend!

Trendy Christian Store

your app is really beautiful and important for store which just started on shopify. You doing a good job by helping them in free. As soon as their income will reach at the level where they can afford premium feature certainly they will buy premium version of it. thanking you

August 17, 2020

Thank you for such a honest review :) Yes, we know the struggle of starting out small as we've been through it so we make sure merchants like you have good experience setting up store and get started quickly. Just trying our best everyday to provide best possible service.

Happy Hempers

Looks great and is easy to setup, comes with two different formats which are both solid options. What more can you ask for.

August 17, 2020

Thanks a lot for kind words! Really means a lot to us.

Showerinse

The FAQ works very well with my site both the homepage and FAQ page. Excellent customer support and having quick feedback.