Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

by Avocados Lab

FAQs, FAQ page, Help Center or Support page for your store.

ShopDiva US

Was able to help with copying over our FAQ to our secondary store. Super helpful dev, easy to work with and was eager to help! Thank you for saving me so much time.

Sandboxx

This app has been a huge asset to streamlining our customer support efforts. Not only does it work wonderfully from a functional standpoint, but it also looks great as well. Reaching out to the developer was easy when we encountered an issue, and was resolved quickly! Using the app was easy to build out our FAQ page. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to provide their customers with a professional FAQ page.

HighEnd

Really helpful customer support and was there to help me with every step of the way. Designed a great FAQ page for my site.

Caravan Cover Shop

Love this app, it has transformed my FAQ page from what was a long page of nothing but dense-looking text into a clean, organised layout which is immediately engaging for my site visitors. Support is prompt, which I always appreciate. A simple, intuitive app to use (which is a bonus!) Very happy to recommend!

gathered clt

This app is super user friendly and looks as if it was meant for our site. Not to mention the customer service is extremely responsive and helpful!

CUSTOMIIZED

This app does the trick, it looks great, simplistic but yet, eye-catching and the funcions are a big plus. The best thing however, is the constant and superb service from the developer, it creates an atmosphere you'd want to have while working on a store. 5 out of 5 stars, easily!

Inuguni

Great app and great customer support. Speedy response and went the mile to help me out. Totally recommend this app as it makes the FAQ page so much tidier and organised now!

SOROSE

Excellent app! Very easy to set up and manage. Even better than the app is the support team behind the app. Very helpful and quick. 5 Stars!!

Layli's Layers

Very responsive and helpful customer service! Simple to use and easy to customize to your shop. Thank you!

Curled Lashes

A really easy to use app that can be tailored to any website. The developer was also very prompt in helping me with a minor problem I had with the app. Easy communication and fixed the problem in seconds! Thanks again,