Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful FAQ page for your store with just few clicks!

Crafty Luxe Co

App works perfectly. The customer service is outstanding. Creating a stylish FAQ page with this app was quick and easy! 100% recommend!!

Fussmatte Individuell

Its really stylish and helped us to get rid of lots of customer questions.
We are very pleased with it. Also the support is excellent.

CURLY BOX

I am using this app, since the other one got discontinued from the Shopify App Store. It is definitely an upgrade. The developer is super helpful and answers fast. Recommended!

TheOilySkinSpatula

I loved the app, highly recommended
it's flexible and the customer support is great.
You can use the FAQ almost everywhere in the store, love it.

Ecowomyn

Downloaded the app to spruce up my FAQ page and it did not disappoint. I was able to create a beautiful accordion style FAQ page which helped me to organise my lengthy FAQs list into different categories. Needed assistance with some design aspects and received very prompt and professional service each time. Would highly recommend the app!

June 10, 2021

App is very flexible when it comes to styling according to your brand :) We are so glad you decided to go with us! Welcome onboard!

Bakanim

It is a very good app... The developers of the app are very reliable and will help you with any problem! In general, the app is very cheap compared to other apps! Price / performance ratio TOP!

June 10, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a honest review. Your satisfaction really matters to us so we really appreciate your feedback.

Vessi

I found this app as a replacement for an older one we had that was being discontinued. I needed something that was easy to use, had a good interface, and was easy to adapt to what I needed. This did the trick. Also, great customer service (fast and efficient).

June 10, 2021

We are so thrilled to have you onboard! Merchant satisfaction & ease of use is always our topmost priority :)

shopmilanajewelry

I've been using it for some time. It's super easy to use and highly recommend! The free trial is enough for my FAQ questions, but I will upgrade once as I grow!

Liam and Lilly

This is a quick and easy way to manage your FAQs page. Bhushan is very helpful and quick to respond to any tweaks you might need, but overall this is very good out of the box!

Fast Fresh Orchids

I've tried other FAQ apps and this is by far the best! It's so simple to use, you can easily customize and the customer service is incredibly fast, efficient and kind! I would give them more than 5 stars if I could!