Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful & user friendly FAQs for your store quickly!

Yop & Tom

Looks great, works great, and when I needed support on an issue they fixed it for me literally within 5 minutes after emailing them. Would recommend.

★ S L E E P Y D A Z E ★ | Dreamy Stationery & Goodies

Absolutely functional and aesthetic. And absolutely AMAZING support from the developer! Had a few questions and they were all answered with such efficiency that I was blown away. Only good things here!! Would recommend to all shopify users!

Pro Recovery

A really easy way to set up a nice looking and functional FAQ, it took me 5 minutes to setup my FAQ and it just looked brilliant. Only good words from us!

Seo Digital Club

I am using this app for my business. Highly Recommended. For all of my other stores I am planning to use this app. Easy to use and user friendly!
Thanks for keeping this app free. It really helps the Entrepreneurs all around the world.

Karakeep

simple, helpful, beautiful, the best Q&A App so far ....................
keep the good work (: (: (:

Lilly Ds DIY Craft Supplies

I had not even finished setting the app up and they contacted me through my own chat feature. Exceptional customer support and even better functionality! This is how an app and customer support team should operate.

Scrunchie Time

I used this app and continue to use it on every one of my product pages, it is so easy to use, the support is absolutely phenomenal, I cannot thank Avocados Labs enough! Over the moon :)

scope.

I absolutely hate apps that are confusing to use and not straight forward. This app on the other hand, is VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD. It is user-friendly, AND the results are not disappointing. Other apps make it so confusing to create a basic Q/A drop down + color customizations, but this one was easy and I made my FAQ page within 15 minutes. Loved it. Totally recommend it.

Paris Michelle

We love this app for our client. It was easy to use and LOVE THE SUPPORT TEAM. They were quick to answer and assist with all questions. I give this FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY. download now.

Blood (SG)

Support is very efficient & helpful in resolving our problem. The app is simple & is all that we needed. Recommended.